Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can boxing ''fans'' be fans of this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Ur obviously a Pac hater... I mean if you made some valid point Id give them to you, but u keeps spitting bs. Everybody saw Pac winning except the normal haters.

Im a Pac fan and I think they robbed MArquez in the third fight. m a fan not a groupie... Horn list the fight and noway he was scared to fight Horn.. He didnt want the fight in Australia after getting robbed.
    Last time I answer ur dumb replies.
    Oh, really??? lmao. Did you forget two judges who saw it live had the Hornet winning? Did you forget it was reviewed because Manny cried so much, and those judges all scored it for Horn.

Fact is Horn was the better man that night.

Why is Bud even fighting Horn then? Pac could win back his title but would instead fight a career gatekeeper for no belt?!?

Man, you are seriously delusional. Or maybe Bud, Thurman, DSG, Porter, Spence all want Matthysse! He's the biggest fight out there! Over the Hornet and a title!

Pac got stung, and is scared of a rematch. Why else refuse the rematch?

Comment

After seeing this, I just want Crawford to sistematically break him down, body and mind, and after bullying him for 11 rounds knock him out in the most violent way possible. And please ref, don't stop this by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        He's accepted a fight he is almost guaranteed to lose. With it, he loses his belt. When he loses his belt, he loses future paydays.

A lot of fighters would be holding out to make sure they got every possible dollar in this sort of situation.

Horn put the fight before the money. I wish more guys would do the same.
        Horn didn't have a choice. Bud was mandatory. Do you really think Arum would have let Horn choose his next opponent?

Mundine offered Horn $2 million for a fight. Horn would have took it, but that belt is property of Bob Arum.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arum paid the judges in the Pac fight. Think about it, with Pac at ww and refusing to fight Bud, what was Bud supposed to do? He was never going to fight a young lion like Prograis. He sure isn't about to fight Thurman, DSG, Porter, or Spence.

This was the only way to get Bud an easy title at 147. And without it being for a paper title, only Arum and Andrea Hale would have defended anyone outside the top 5 at the weight.

I'm a fan of the Hornet, but he didn't have a choice. Arum owns that belt. He has paid dang good money for it, and no schoolteacher is going to take it from him for long.

Comment

nationalistic fandom. nothing more.

now they can all gtfoh

Comment

Artorias Boxing fans ... says it all

Comment

Ur obviously a Pac hater... I mean if you made some valid point Id give them to you, but u keeps spitting bs. Everybody saw Pac winning except the normal haters.

Im a Pac fan and I think they robbed MArquez in the third fight. m a fan not a groupie... Horn list the fight and noway he was scared to fight Horn.. He didnt want the fight in Australia after getting robbed.
              Robbie Barrett

is this a Boliodogs alt?

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
                Robbie Barrett

is this a Boliodogs alt?
                Suuuuuuure. Are you that dumb Turk guy from before?

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
                  Robbie Barrett

is this a Boliodogs alt?
                  He has the same writing style.

Comment

Ur obviously a GGG hater... I mean if you made some valid point Id give them to you, but u keeps spitting bs. Everybody saw GGG winning except the normal haters.

Im a GGG fan and I think they robbed GGG in the third fight. m a fan not a groupie... GGG list the fight and noway he was scared to fight Canelo.. He didnt want the fight in Vegas after getting robbed.
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    He has the same writing style.
                    Approved mayne!

Comment

This dude was legit throw some sneaky Elbows lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X