Mayweather Alvarez Theater Prices Increased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Alvarez Theater Prices Increased

has it went up in your city?

$25 where I'm at. I think it used to be $18.

Comment

I'd pay £50 if a theatre in the UK showed it.

Comment

the hottest club, yes i said club, not a sports bar in seattle is showing Mayweather-Canelo for 15 bucks.
        Last edited by KING MEAT; 09-07-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

It depends on what you mean by going up. Its the highest of all the PPV's but I dont think its went up from since the fight has been made. Which one are you speaking of?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            the hottest club, yes i said club, not a sports bar in seattle is showing Mayweather-Canelo for 15 bucks.
            Which club is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Which club is that?
              Aston Manor the old republiq in Sodo

Comment

$15 here, same as the last couple Mayweather PPV fights at theaters.

Comment

See this is what irks me! They raise the prices for everything then claim it's the biggest grossing fight well no sh it of course it will generate more when u jack up the prices!
                  Imagine how much the PAC Floyd fight would have generated!? And Fraud had the balls to low ball PAC for a straight $40mil! Ha what a duck!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    See this is what irks me! They raise the prices for everything then claim it's the biggest grossing fight well no sh it of course it will generate more when u jack up the prices!
                    Imagine how much the PAC Floyd fight would have generated!? And Fraud had the balls to low ball PAC for a straight $40mil! Ha what a duck!

Man STFU!!!!

All you do is sit around talkin schit all day. Give it a break, bruh

Comment

Working...
                    X