No announcement yet.

Why are the GGG haters so obsessed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    The front page of nsb has been all GGG I swear. ****s getting crazy to. You know what I do when I don't like a fighter? Not watch his fights for comment in threads about him. But these guys over here are obsessed
    You need to be enlightened on the Demographic....

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      It's become quite comical. The level of obsession in this forum is at an all time high - to the point where the GGG haters, seem to care more about GGG than the damn fans.

Everywhere I go, there's the same culprits dropping 20 posts a day about a guy they claim to be just another scrub. If he's just another scrub, why is 90% of your NSB activity dedicated to him?

Settle the **** down. Get some hobbies. Just do whatever you've gotta do to stop your entire emotional wellbeing from hinging on the actions of one man you claim is a phony.

And watch fights. Actual fights. Not the headline afterwards - watch boxing. I swear, most of you have no ****ing clue what sport you're even talking about.
      They don't know Golovkin. They know his fans. They don't hate Golovkin, they hate his fans. Hey hate what his fans are trying to make him stand for and symbolize.

Boxing is an inherently racist sport. The way it's marketed and The way it's sold.

If it was nationalist instead of racist- like say the olympics. There wouldn't be nearly as much derision between fan groups.

Why start a conversation your not intelligent enough to comprehend?

Comment

In basketball there's no faction of vocal people trying to make

dirk, Kevin Nash, Blake griffin, Larry bird

better than...

Michael Jordan, Ron artest, Kevin durant, curry

comparisons all the time and have the support of the media and tv personalities fanning the flames. This type of **** isn't encouraged like it is in boxing. Was it not this way during the lives of max schmeler, Marciano, jack Johnson, Ali??

As for all that Freud reverse psychology **** your talking- your obviously missing the point and trying to over intellectuallize.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacphobia View Post
          There's only one reason. They fear of GGG becoming the Undisputed Middleweight Champion which Froid didn't achieve! 3G haters are actually the Floidiots of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by whoelsebutjames View Post
            Why start a conversation your not intelligent enough to comprehend?
            Something is wrong with this sentence, and shows you probably shouldn't be throwing stones when it comes to intelligence.

Can you figure out what it is? Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Something is wrong with this sentence, and shows you probably shouldn't be throwing stones when it comes to intelligence.

Can you figure out what it is? Just saying.
              You're *

Picking apart grammar is a red herring. Why ignore the substance of what I wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                A lot of them truly aren't boxing fans. They'll watch a high profile fight or especially a Golovkin fight, hoping he loses or "gets exposed" but they won't watch any other low profile fights just for the sake of watching boxing. It's a life or death thing hinged on their soap opera that features guys punching each other. It's quite sad.
                The reliance on PPV is killing boxing. There is no building up of fan bases like there used to be. UFC has plenty of Network fights. Can't blame the boxers if they can make more money on PPV but PPV numbers look weak.

Comment

The Demographic doe.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    It's because he's Eastern European. If he was American 90% of people here would be calling him great. They fear foreigners.

"You're scared. But that's Ok. I want you to savor that fear. The south was born in fear. Fear of the Indian, fear of the slave, fear of the damn Union. The south has a fine tradition of savoring fear." - Cape Fear
                    Are you Eastern European????

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      The Demographic doe.
                      So much insecurity....so much dog eating.

Comment

Working...
                      X