Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan: The Gym is where I belong

The Gym is where I belong 👊🏽#Boxing #Training @ak.academy

A post shared by Amir Khan (@amirkingkhan) on

King Khan is back! He will be the king of 147!

Sig it

Comment

war khan.....

Comment

Looks like he's put a lot of weight on in a few weeks. He was skinny as **** leaving that show.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-15-2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Why wouldn't he go there? I mean, he gets to admire that lovely mural of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

The Gym is where I belong 👊🏽#Boxing #Training @ak.academy

A post shared by Amir Khan (@amirkingkhan) on

Anyone else think khan looks more like malignaggi in that painting behind him.

Comment

Khans gloves always look too big for him

Comment

All the time you spend on the canvas, one would say that's where you really belong.

Comment

Since Khan got KOed by Garcia in late 2012 and hired Hunter he has had only had 6 fights against mostly weak opponents. He scored only one KO over Molina who was ranked 70th by boxrec. The only really good fighter he fought KOed him. He will have been out of the ring for two full years when he fights again. I am sure his next opponent will be yet another softy not ranked in anybody's top 20. Until Khan actually fights and beats a top 10 world rated welterweight he doesn't deserve to be rated in the top 10 or be considered in line for a title shot. All this fuss over Khan and what exactly has he done worthwhile in the ring these last 6 years?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Since Khan got KOed by Garcia in late 2012 and hired Hunter he has had only had 6 fights against mostly weak opponents. He scored only one KO over Molina who was ranked 70th by boxrec. The only really good fighter he fought KOed him. He will have been out of the ring for two full years when he fights again. I am sure his next opponent will be yet another softy not ranked in anybody's top 20. Until Khan actually fights and beats a top 10 world rated welterweight he doesn't deserve to be rated in the top 10 or be considered in line for a title shot. All this fuss over Khan and what exactly has he done worthwhile in the ring these last 6 years?
                    rated in the top 10 cause he generates money

Comment

Working...
                    X