Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Bruno: Wilder is Not as Polished, Joshua Will Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Bruno: Wilder is Not as Polished, Joshua Will Beat Him

ANTHONY JOSHUA has vowed to go all guns blazing into his fight with Carlos Takam - just like he did at Wembley to stop Wladimir Klitschko. Asked what he might alter after his most famous win, the IBF, IBO and WBA 'super' heavyweight champion said: "Nothing. That's why everyone is here - because they want to see fights like that again. "We're going to have a war, we're going to wear our hearts on our sleeve.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As much as I would want Wilder to win, I gotta agree here.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      As much as I would want Wilder to win, I gotta agree here.
      I was literally going to make the same comment. I'm an American and I would love to see an American unify the division but Wilder as his name implies is still to wild at times and very unpolished.

Comment

Joshua is the more skilled boxer

Comment

Too bad they won’t make the fight.

Comment

A fellow Brit favours AJ. Shocking!

Comment

Frank Bruno you waste yute! Could you kindly stfu!?! OF COURSE a Brit favors a fellow Brit to beat an American. When do they ever pick an American over their own (in exception of that twat Amir Khan) in a boxing match? Nutn to see here.. k.i.m. keep it movin!

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                A fellow Brit favours AJ. Shocking!
                All the brits back him.. Including Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Larry Holmes, Dominic Breazeale, Eric Molina, Lennox Lewis, Tyson Fury, Frank Bruno think AJ would win.. Bloody brits. Even Wilder deep down knows AJ will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
                  Frank Bruno you waste yute! Could you kindly stfu!?! OF COURSE a Brit favors a fellow Brit to beat an American. When do they ever pick an American over their own (in exception of that twat Amir Khan) in a boxing match? Nutn to see here.. k.i.m. keep it movin!
                  Yea Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield also think AJ will win.. Maybe they were born in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
                    lol you sound British but obviously you aren't. Canadian I'm guessing

Comment

Working...
                    X