Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Party With Mayweather or McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather Party With Mayweather or McGregor?

All the farce of a fight talk aside, who would you rather throw some back with?

I won't say May wouldn't be interesting. He could probably tell some jokes, order the whole bar a round and what not and bring in some dynamite strippers without a doubt.

McGregor, though, would probably make the night a lot more interesting. Make a crazy ass adventure out of it. And b1tches would still be around. I'd pick McGregor for sure.

Who would you pick?

McGregor for sure. Irish know how to drink and party.

Floyd doesn't even drink or tip. Boring. And his strippers look like broke crack whores with c-section scars.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      McGregor for sure. Irish know how to drink and party.

Floyd doesn't even drink or tip. Boring. And his strippers look like broke crack whores with c-section scars.
      LOL.

Like those strip clubs in trailers.

Classy as ****.

Comment

Conor, he's such a funny guy it seems. Floyd seems to clown n his on crew too much.

Comment

Tough choice but probably Conor, he seems like a joker. Someone that you would get along with. Mayweather maybe buy you things but he would get irritated with you somehow along the way.

Comment

I'll go with the one who had more money

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              I'll go with the one who had more money
              Nice pic.

Are you B Morph's brother?

Comment

Both but different times of their lives,

Younger Floyd When he first become money mayweather when he was at his wildest and most flamboyant.

Back before social media was big,

back before everybody was an Instagram model and looked the same

Back when seeing somebody as flamboyant as floyd with crazy car's mansions and jewellery etc was actually shocking and mind blowing that somebody actually lived like that before everybody started to fake the life style.

Back when superstars were actually awe inspiring and surreal, these days with social media its not the same, you get to see the day to day lives of these people and realize they are pretty much the same as all of us.

Connor before his EGO got out of control, Berto said he was a right character in rehab before he became huge, and maybe even Connor in the future after he has a reality check.

I would rather spend my time picking floyds brain at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  All the farce of a fight talk aside, who would you rather throw some back with?

I won't say May wouldn't be interesting. He could probably tell some jokes, order the whole bar a round and what not and bring in some dynamite strippers without a doubt.

McGregor, though, would probably make the night a lot more interesting. Make a crazy ass adventure out of it. And b1tches would still be around. I'd pick McGregor for sure.

Who would you pick?
                  Floyd hired Bobby Brown for his birthday party.

Floyd wins.

Comment

McGregor. Easy. Floyd's the biggest f**king try hard douche bag...maybe on this entire earth. And the dude has the personality of a motherf**king rock. A try hard, douche bag rock. That's Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X