No announcement yet.

Wallin Is The Best Southpaw At HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallin Is The Best Southpaw At HW

Otto Wallin like it or not is going to give Fury a 12 round difficult fight . He's over 6'5 , fast ,great movement and footwork and he's not in his late 40's.

I'm making the thread to remind the forum what I've been saying over a month now and after the fight that Wallin took on a much better shape Fury then Wilder did too.

There seems to be a lot of selective memory on here always , just don't make excuses like Fury is overrated because he's in one of the best shapes he's been in his entire career .

Ortiz is not the best southpaw it's Young Otto " All In " Wallin , you'll see who's still fighting better competition then Wilder is.

Lol.............

Comment

Stop trolling man

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Otto Wallin like it or not is going to give Fury a 12 round difficult fight . He's over 6'5 , fast ,great movement and footwork and he's not in his late 40's.

I'm making the thread to remind the forum what I've been saying over a month now and after the fight that Wallin took on a much better shape Fury then Wilder did too.

There seems to be a lot of selective memory on here always , just don't make excuses like Fury is overrated because he's in one of the best shapes he's been in his entire career .

Ortiz is not the best southpaw it's Young Otto " All In " Wallin , you'll see who's still fighting better competition then Wilder is.
        I genuinely hope you are right and Wallin does perform to the ability that you raised. I don't know really anything about the guy and haven't seen him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

So true these casuals man, Tyson Fury is facing the most lethal heavyweight puncher in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
            I genuinely hope you are right and Wallin does perform to the ability that you raised. I don't know really anything about the guy and haven't seen him fight.
            He has the better trainer Rich Gamache , they will have a solid game plan and skill sets to at least go 12 and have Fury on the back foot where his prediction of a K.O win won't happen, Wallin takes a punch and has a jab that will reset Fury every round.
            I think he'll win a few rounds and come up a few rounds short but if he wins its not the upset everyone will make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
              So true these casuals man, Tyson Fury is facing the most lethal heavyweight puncher in the game.
              No one said Wallin was a puncher.He does hit the body very hard and he can hurt Fury there.

Comment

We all have eyes bud. We can all watch the kid fight, like ****.

Comment

Europeans have basically dominated the heavyweight game for the last two decades, the standard is higher, so that means average guys like Wallin are better than your average bummy American heavyweights today

Wallin is probably better than any American HW outside of Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    We all have eyes bud. We can all watch the kid fight, like ****.
                    You said Fury was knocked out in the Wilder fight not seeing his own eyes were open the entire time. Sorry but we don't believe you have eyes that work properly.

Comment

Working...
                    X