No announcement yet.

The overrateing of Inoune begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The overrateing of Inoune begins

Wow K0 power really does something to people.

People saying hes the next Pac and telling him to move up as high as 130/135?

Hes a good fighter, but dont compare him to Pac. The cans hes fighting are not even close to who Pac fought.

Lets see him fight at 122 first someone like Navarrete who would really have a huge size advantage not just be taller than Inoue but look like a skinny twigs. Inoune has a wider frame. He is not smaller.

If a washed Nonito is the 2nd best fighter in the division that says a lot.

Ok he's not Pacquiao but who is? Inoue is clearly a special fighter and one of the best P4P no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Ok he's not Pacquiao but who is? Inoue is clearly a special fighter and one of the best P4P no doubt.
      I have no problem with that. The rest is what im addressing.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        and so it begins lol

Comment

Lol it sounds like your describing wilder in your opening post. If you dont think he has skills then your just lying to yourself. And hes just keeps moving up and when he finally loses your dumbass will brag about how hes a hypejob. Hes not kamagei fyi

Comment

How is he not one of the best p4p fighters? He’ll beat Navarrete and Dogboe in the same night.

Comment

How is a washed Donito the second best fighter in the division? He's in the finals due to two injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                How is a washed Donito the second best fighter in the division? He's in the finals due to two injuries.
                The fact that you think Inoue stands a shot at Tank tells me all i need to know. 118 is a very weak division Tete is the same level or worse than Nonito if you want to go in resumes and common opponents i can and see how Nonito did better than Tete.

Nonito who lost to Magdaleno, Frampton.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  The fact that you think Inoue stands a shot at Tank tells me all i need to know. 118 is a very weak division Tete is the same level or worse than Nonito if you want to go in resumes and common opponents i can and see how Nonito did better than Tete.

Nonito who lost to Magdaleno, Frampton.
                  Oh, didn't know I was talking to a Boxrec warrior.

Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Oh, didn't know I was talking to a Boxrec warrior.

Nevermind.
                    Dont know what that means but its facts nothing to do with being a "Boxrec warrior".

Comment

Working...
                    X