No announcement yet.

Reparations time. Pay what you owe!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    So you are going to honestly tell us you're not Deez Nuts or Elroy the Great?

A mod already confirmed that Deez was posting right next door to your Elroy alt as a "neighbor" you idiot

Then you turn around and create a "come on, now" thread which is exactly the same as your "fcuked up crimes" thread

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=721335

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=803861

They are literally spitting images of each other as well as your writing style. Here have a look, just look at how you bold and underline:

And you got the nerve to tell us you're not Deez Nuts and Elroy?
    You are all over the place

I can't tell you who you're imagining replying too...I will ignore all posts directed to me FOR Elroy and Bobby, though

Get it together, you're crackin up

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      You are all over the place

I can't tell you who you're imagining replying too...I will ignore all posts directed to me FOR Elroy and Bobby, though

Get it together, you're crackin up
      You got that ***** paranoid, cuz.

Comment

• Alright, back to the subject at hand.

It's about time for official reparations. Don't even get me started on the land rush give away's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          You got that ***** paranoid, cuz.
          When I repeatedly start to mistake people for other people...I'll know my life is officially in the shltter.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Oh, that's right. I almost forgot that Elroy was one of the main instigators in that whole issue.

The Deez alt is dead. Don't even bother wasting your time. A man that can't keep his word has no balls, except Deez nuts in his mouf, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Damn Deez Nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                Damn Deez Nuts
                Whered you go to a bra fitting or something? Pussy ass ***** waiting for the coast to be clear to post.

Comment

• Go get a job travestyny lazy arse bum

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    Whered you go to a bra fitting or something? Pussy ass ***** waiting for the coast to be clear to post.
                    I told y'all this clown wouldn't post my pic, vid or his pic holding a Deez Nuts sign.

Damn boy, you have to do something with your life. I mean 58, 000 posts in 21 months?

Your Curtis Harper account has almost 6,000 posts in just 5 months...

Jesus Christ Deez Nuts, I'm convinced you look like schit and haven't had p00cey since p00cey had you

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      It's an entirely different scenario. WE invaded their land. WE slaughtered their people. It was and still is EASY to locate those whose families were practically WIPED OUT !

I mean, where else did NATIVE AMERICANS CALL HOME ?!?!?!?

IMHO, African slaves were pampered and spoiled rotten compared to what happened to the natives.
                      Red - how so?

Comment

Working...
                      X