Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adams Dominates Mosley Jr., Easily Wins 'The Contender' Finale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Yea. Sent me a pm. I still call bs cuz I don't think the boxers are that quality of actors to stage everything nor would they lose fights on purpose with $250K on the table. The whole reason the guys chosen where chosen is cuz they had some story that if they were to win a fight or win multiple fights on the way to win this tournament it'd be interesting for fans to hear. So we mighta not even have heard the best story cuz the guy with the best story took an L in the first round or w/e.

You can't control the stuff being alleged by that guy w/o the whole tournament being staged or if you have more confidence then most boxing fans had in either Adams (who's been off 3 f#cking years) & Mosley (who'd had a 3-2 record vs guys with a winning record going into this tournament).
    Yea. I remember the original Contender with Mora, Peter Manfredo, etc... it was really just the fighters story, life, that caught a lot of attention. Hell even my wife was interested bc of that

Comment

Working...
    X