Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White People Will Not Be A Minority Anytime Soon.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm half Hispanic my bruvv. My dad was born in PR, my grandfather is Cuban (Rigondeaux looking dude) and my grandmother is Puerto Rican.
    Is your girlfriend white?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      pacify yourself however you like playa so long as you recognize.

The Future

"U.S. immigrants appear to be integrating faster than expected, according to a new report, which finds that the grandchildren of Hispanics and Asians are less likely to identify themselves by these ethnicities on government surveys than their parents and grandparents are."

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-...egrate-faster/

I'm sorry warmikey assimilation is very strong in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        See look they already got to Beer. Everrrrrrrryone gonna be eating that weird corn on the cob looking food in the future.
        LOL! dude, my girl & kids love that corn. I think it smells like dirty ass feet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I can soundly at night now. ✊
            White power

Comment

WTF?

Liberals have wet dreams about this scenario, but the truth is white folk aren't going anywhere, at least what will be considered white in mainstream won't be going anywhere.
              Can the Trump supporters please stop using lies about liberals to justify their ridiculous insecurities and fake victimhood.

Pointing out that society is less ****geneous than it was 35 years ago is recognition of a fact, not a wet dream that there will be fewer whites in America.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                WTF?

Can the Trump supporters please stop using lies about liberals to justify their ridiculous insecurities and fake victimhood.

Pointing out that society is less ****geneous than it was 35 years ago is recognition of a fact, not a wet dream that there will be fewer whites in America.
                What is ****geneous? In the 1800's ****geneous meant white anglo saxon protestant. At the turn of the 20th century the same paranoia about Irish, Italians, and Eastern Europeans was pushed then as the paranoia about Latino's today.

Did the the Irish and Italians take over the USA? No they assimilated right into the general population and became part of the "****geneous" population. That is what happening with Latino's right now. We are also seeing all time high in assimilation of black folk.
                Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-28-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  What is ****geneous? In the 1800's ****geneous meant white anglo saxon protestant. At the turn of the 20th century the same paranoia about Irish, Italians, and Eastern Europeans was pushed then as the paranoia about Latino's today.

Did the the Irish and Italians take over the USA? No they assimilated right into the general population and became part of the "****geneous" population. That is what happening with Latino's right now. We are also seeing all time high in assimilation of black folk.
                  Fewer whites in the world isn't some liberal wet dream. I have no issue with the points you made, just the ridiculous pretext.

Sadly, too many white people have a fit when those people assimilating keep certain cultural values and norms and try to bring them into the current culture, thus making a new American culture.

If all are going to adopt the culture of the American Indians, cool. Otherwise, every immigrant group should be allowed to add to the culture and it shouldn't create some ridiculous, unfounded fear about people wanting less whites in America.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Fewer whites in the world isn't some liberal wet dream. I have no issue with the points you made, just the ridiculous pretext.

Sadly, too many white people have a fit when those people assimilating keep certain cultural values and norms and try to bring them into the current culture, thus making a new American culture.

If all are going to adopt the culture of the American Indians, cool. Otherwise, every immigrant group should be allowed to add to the culture and it shouldn't create some ridiculous, unfounded fear about people wanting less whites in America.
                    European white birth rates have fallen globally, and in USA this is true. Usually once people reach a certain amount of wealth their breeding becomes limited.

However, in the USA white people aren't going anywhere. There are over 250 million self identified white folk (Latino and Latino/White Mix included). Thats about 80% of the USA population, and each year through assimilation of either marriage or mixed babies who go on marrying fully white people that number continues to grow. In other words, or in your words, the system of "white supremacy" is so strong in the USA that after the mixed babies grow up they overwhelmingly begin to identify themselves as mainstream white.

"U.S. immigrants appear to be integrating faster than expected, according to a new report, which finds that the grandchildren of Hispanics and Asians are less likely to identify themselves by these ethnicities on government surveys than their parents and grandparents are."

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      European white birth rates have fallen globally, and in USA this is true. Usually once people reach a certain amount of wealth their breeding becomes limited.

However, in the USA white people aren't going anywhere. There are over 250 million self identified white folk (Latino and Latino/White Mix included). Thats about 80% of the USA population, and each year through assimilation of either marriage or mixed babies who go on marrying fully white people that number continues to grow. In other words, or in your words, the system of "white supremacy" is so strong in the USA that after the mixed babies grow up they overwhelmingly begin to identify themselves as mainstream white.

Link says page not found.

More and more people just see themselves as Americans, not a race or country based subset of American.That young people throw away terms like Asian American, Italian American or African American is a good thing.

Just please stop with the fewer whites being a liberal wet dream BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X