Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I in the minority of not wanting to see Pac vs. May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to see a Cotto - Pacquiao II. A clean well tested at 154 one. I think the outcome would be totally different.

Comment

For the event and excitement... yes.

From a competitive standpoint. . No...that ship has sailed

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
        I like to see a Cotto - Pacquiao II. A clean well tested at 154 one. I think the outcome would be totally different.
        I don't want to see a rematch between Cotto-Pacquiao. Pac won the first fight convincingly and I think his style is too much for Cotto. Plus, Roach trains both now.

Comment

Anyone who says they dont want to or will not watch the fight are plain lying, yes its not what it could have been 3 years ago but its still the best fight out there by a mile and will shatter records.

Please i hope youre not one of those that jumps on tha bandwagon that pac has decreased because in reality he hasnt, beat braldley convincigly, an elite fighter, got knockout out by a hail mary punch in a fight which he was dominating and just got careless. His skills hasnt diminshed at al, contrary to what many people want to believe. Floyd certainly hasnt either, it will not be as exciting as it was 3 years ago but its by far the best fight out there

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            Seriously, the fight should've been made in 09-10. That's when that fight had the potential to live up the hype. I'm not interested at all anymore.

Chime in.
            I feel the same. Fuck them, why should we buy PPV's and make them richer than they already are?

09-10 they were both practically in their primes.

Comment

It's not the fight it was, but it may as well happen.

Comment

no, most of floyds fans dont want to see it

dont know what the problem is, it's the best fight available

Comment

I still want to see this fight. Just make the fight happen already...

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                    Anyone who says they dont want to or will not watch the fight are plain lying, yes its not what it could have been 3 years ago but its still the best fight out there by a mile and will shatter records.

Please i hope youre not one of those that jumps on tha bandwagon that pac has decreased because in reality he hasnt, beat braldley convincigly, an elite fighter, got knockout out by a hail mary punch in a fight which he was dominating and just got careless. His skills hasnt diminshed at al, contrary to what many people want to believe. Floyd certainly hasnt either, it will not be as exciting as it was 3 years ago but its by far the best fight out there
                    I never said I wouldn't watch it. I watch most fights even if I don't know who the fighters are.

I just feel like the ship has sailed. The fight would've been amazing in 09-10 when both looked like absolute world beaters. Now they're 3-4 years older and both have slipped a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Seriously, the fight should've been made in 09-10. That's when that fight had the potential to live up the hype. I'm not interested at all anymore.

Chime in.
                      I'm with you. Floyd looks to good. Rios was a tuneup fight for PAC. PAC hasn't looked GREAT since beating Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X