Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I in the minority of not wanting to see Pac vs. May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in the minority of not wanting to see Pac vs. May?

Seriously, the fight should've been made in 09-10. That's when that fight had the potential to live up the hype. I'm not interested at all anymore.

Chime in.

Same. they don't deserve to make money off of the fans after all this fukery, fuk em. Would not buy

Comment

They are both gigantic brats for not fighting 3 years ago.

While a fight now would be an irresistible spectacle, I lost respect for these bums years ago.

Comment

Everyone wishes the fight happened back then but most people still want the fight now. Imo, the fight still has to happen. It's one of the most significant fights in the history of the sport.

Comment

terrible fight i really hope it doesnt happen bc it would do history no justice

09-10 no doubt pac beats floyd most likely stops him

now they are both shot and manny has no chance floyd wide ud

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
            Everyone wishes the fight happened back then but most people still want the fight now. Imo, the fight still has to happen. It's one of the most significant fights in the history of the sport.
            I respect that. I'm just over it, I guess. The whole sage has become an annoyance

Comment

It won't be what it could have been. But it's still a good fight

Comment

I hate on the big headed roided midget constantly but I'd still love to see the fight at this point. He brings a huge fanbase and it would be the perfect hero vs villain buildup. I mean who else is there for Floyd to fight anyways? Pacquiao and Bradley are the only guys left for him.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  It won't be what it could have been. But it's still a good fight
                  Believe the same. It will never be what it was, but Pacquiao is still the biggest threat at welterweight for Mayweather to fight, and it would still be massive.

Comment

Nope. for the simple reason I don't want manny to lose again lol. He maybe had a chance a few years ago, but mayweather hasn't declined at all!

This is how I want Manny to finish his career.

April 2014 - Bradley
                    October 2014 - JMM 5
                    March 2015 - Broner (it's a long shot but still want it)

Comment

Working...
                    X