Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz

Dominic Breazeale vs. Bermane Stiverne

Jarrell Miller vs. Dillian Whyte

Now we're talking.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      Any word on who Wilder is fighting?

Amir Mansour perhaps?

This is a interview with Wilder from today. He says Ortiz is very close but also keeps saying "IF" it happens.. Sounds like he's not sure he's definitely fighting Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

This is a interview with Wilder from today. He says Ortiz is very close but also keeps saying "IF" it happens.. Sounds like he's not sure he's definitely fighting Ortiz.

SMH, If, If, If.......

That's all I heard from Wilder in this interview.

It's already September 10th, the fight is "proposed" for November 4th.

8 week training camp needed and a press tour as well. The more this drags on and the more I don't hear anything about the fight, the more suspicious I get that it won't happen. Let's see what unfolds and how this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          SMH, If, If, If.......

That's all I heard from Wilder in this interview.

It's already September 10th, the fight is "proposed" for November 4th.

8 week training camp needed and a press tour as well. The more this drags on and the more I don't hear anything about the fight, the more suspicious I get that it won't happen. Let's see what unfolds and how this plays out.
          True that lol.. Wilder isn't a big seller so the tickets need to go on sale ASAP and promotion needs to start. AJ vs Pulev tickets go live tomorrow and I expect it to sell out within a week.. Though they have 80k tickets to sell do won't be easy IMO as Pulev isn't known in the UK.
          Last edited by NahMean; 09-10-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Breazeale brutally stops Stiverne. Breazeale in a lot of fun fights, I was at that fight against Ugonoh and it was bonkers! Supposed to be Miller vs Kownacki on the undercard as well. Could be a great HW showcase

Comment

Working...
            X