No announcement yet.

Larry Bird or Lebron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Bird or Lebron James?

Whos the better Basketball player? And why??

Comment

LB all day!!!! this is not even close! bird is a legend so dont get me wrong but lebron is levels above bird. imo, larry bird isnt all that. he played in an era where the comp is weak.

Comment

Not that I'd know specifically, but I've heard that back in Byrd's day it was a lot tougher to play offense being that the NBA considerably less strict with fouling.

Comment

Does that graphic show Birds best yr vs Lebrons worst?

Lebron 2017-2018

In his 15th season

Pts - 27.3
          Reb - 8.7
          Asst - 9.0
          FG - 54.5%

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Does that graphic show Birds best yr vs Lebrons worst?

Lebron 2017-2018

In his 15th season

Pts - 27.3
              Reb - 8.7
              Asst - 9.0
              FG - 54.5%
              http://www.landofbasketball.com/play...bron_james.htm

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                LB all day!!!! this is not even close! bird is a legend so dont get me wrong but lebron is levels above bird. imo, larry bird isnt all that. he played in an era where the comp is weak.
                Check out that video I posted below Dub C, Bird was an animal (no pun intended). Seriously man, Birds all around court presence is far superior to Lebron. Bird was a great team player. Talked a lot of **** too.

Comment

Statistics only tell part of the story. Straight up head to head Lebron is the way better athlete. Basketball players are also way better today than they were during Birds day. Bird is the better shooter however and way more clutch.
                  Lebron also has better durability and longevity.
                  If you ask me who I think would win a one on one prime for prime it is impossible to tell because in basketball there are too many intangibles.
                  I feel like just because Lebronnis a better athlete you can’t count out LBs skill set. Plus I would rather have Bird in the playoffs or clutch games.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Not that I'd know specifically, but I've heard that back in Byrd's day it was a lot tougher to play offense being that the NBA considerably less strict with fouling.
                    Well in those days guys (centers) use to live underneath the basket but that wasnt Birds game.

Comment

Working...
                    X