Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Care That Danny Garcia Is Fighting Rios Tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anytime boxings on I watch, but no im not to interested in this fight

Comment

styles make fights, i think it'll be fun.

but do i care about the outcome in the context of where the division stands or anything? no. only way that is affected is if rios wins. and that doesn't make him a contender, either, just means danny is much less of a player.

Comment

Is he fighting him or fcuking him? I think Rios will give birth to a 8lb. 3oz. Mexi-Rican 9 months from now. Either way, Danny will have his way with him.

Comment

i'll watch it for morbid curiosity, but no.... not really. groves-eubanks is the fight that got my pumped for tomorrow

Comment

Danny is one of my favorite fighters, so I’m curious to see how he looks coming off that layoff and the loss to Thurman. If he’s still hungry, than this is a mismatch and not at all intriguing.

But...I’m surprised I haven’t heard much talk about Benavidez-Gavril 2. The last one was a war from round one to 12. I’m psyched for that bout.

Comment

im watching because I'll watch any fight. I dont care who it is.

Comment

I voted that I care about the fight. It's not a fight I just can't wait to see. I think it was a cherry pick by Garcia. Still Garcia is a top 5 welterweight and Rios is still a top 20 or 30 welterweight. They both come to fight so it should be a good fight and tell me something about how good both boxers are now. I look forward to the fight. I watch all the boxing I can when it involves boxers in the top 30 or better.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Anyone whos complaining are fans of runners. Danny 'Swift' Garcia vs. 'Bam-Bam' Brandon Rios will be a proper tear-up.
                  it could be fun, but I think it will be just Rios being a punching bag to Garcia. I dont want that guy to get more brain damage, he has been in wars already

Comment

I’m pumped for the Benavidez fight but the Danny/Rios fight should be fun too

Comment

Nope. Pretty bs fight.

I am however excited for Benavidez vs Gavril II which I think is the real main event of that card.

Comment

Working...
                      X