Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao get away with ducking floyd and fighting his leftovers??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Here you are crying and having ANOTHER mental breakdown. I hope all is well
    No tears here. I actually enjoy educating and giving advice to less informed boxing fans. I love the sport and I like to bring great fighters to the attentions of the casual fans in the hope that it helps.

Comment

pacquiao fought everyone arum wanted him to fight, he didn't duck anyone. i still believe arum didn't think he can beat mayweather, that's why the fight didn't happen back in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by t3d View Post
        pacquiao fought everyone arum wanted him to fight, he didn't duck anyone. i still believe arum didn't think he can beat mayweather, that's why the fight didn't happen back in 2010.
        fight didnt happen because floyd demanded random testing for easy work, and easy work denied and wanted a cut off. arum had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          No tears here. I actually enjoy educating and giving advice to less informed boxing fans. I love the sport and I like to bring great fighters to the attentions of the casual fans in the hope that it helps.
          Thank you sir youre such an intelligent, level headed, superior boxing fan. Keep on doing the lord's work

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
            Obviously, you're an alt. Why not use your regular account to post this thread?
            Do you want to do a ban bet?

Anwers my original querstion if you don't want to put your account on the line

Comment

Thank you sir youre such an intelligent, level headed, superior boxing fan. Keep on doing the lord's work
              Your welcome. I will. No problem at all. Let me know which of those fights and fighters you enjoyed or if you need a list of specific fights I'm glad to help.

Comment

Do you want to do a ban bet?

Anwers my original querstion if you don't want to put your account on the line
                I just reported you and mods are trying to figure out if you're an alt or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dehydrator View Post
                  I just reported you and mods are trying to figure out if you're an alt or not.
                  Good, tell the mods about this bet so you can be banned

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    because bob asked for random testing.
                    That was one hell of a duck. I guess he must've known Floyd would say no.

Comment

Every thread you start is hating on some boxer you don't like. We already have lots of haters like you. We sure don't need another one. Pacquiao never ducked Mayweather. Mayweather was the guy more responsible for holding up the fight by refusing to give Pacqauiao a reasonable share of the money and instead wanted to keep damn near all the money for himself. As soon as a fair offer was made to Pacquiao the fight happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X