Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin ever beat an A level fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Yes you are, every time I look at this forum your ridiculous comments are at the top of the list, you must have bipolar ya kokhead
    All you ever do is cry. You quote me all the time crying. You even mention me in threads i haven't even posted in crying about me.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 09-18-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

He beat Danny Jacobs you moron and should have beaten Canelo according to most.

You should stop posting. You're not a boxing fan, you're just a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Ever think you're not as good a judge as you think you are?

I can post all the professional boxers opinions that GGG won the fight, I can show you a poll of over 3,000 votes on badlefthook that has 80% of people saying Golovkin won, and like 10% draw and 10% Canelo.

But none of it matters, you'll just stubbornly refuse to admit you're either a biased watcher, who focuses on one fighter, or you just can't admit you're wrong.
        Cashnelo swept rounds 1-3 and won 11 and 12. I can definitely find at least two other rounds he won.

But you probably don't have Cash winning 1-3 or 11 and 12 bc Harold Lederman, announcer with 0 boxing experience, said so.

Loololoololol wrecked.

Comment

Looks like the consensus is a big NO.

Comment

you said he was gonna get stopped by canelo and lit up all night good use of 250 quid btw, if theres a rematch make sure u put even more money on a canelo ko

Comment

Working...
            X