Collapse
No announcement yet.

If kovalev felt he won, why did he drop JDJ winners don't change trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard he was bringing in the Russian trainer ALONGSIDE John David Jackson, not to replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I know they were considering adding another trainer.... Not sure if he got the boot officially
      Well this thread is a fail...

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        I heard he was bringing in the Russian trainer ALONGSIDE John David Jackson, not to replace him.
        Thanks for clearing that up. But why? JDJ has done a great job...to many voices in a fighters ear isn't all that good. What can the other trainer add to beat Ward? Kovalev did fine until the fight got inside.... Russian trainers aren't the best @ inside fighting n jockeying for position there.

If you thought you won, why make. Change like that if you trust your trainer n skills?

Comment

he talked down on him for sure, don't know if hes dropping him tho. he spoke down on American trainers as a whole n considered a Russian one.

Comment

Nice.... we are just fabricating news as we go along now.

Comment

Dude it sounds like you are definitely a fabricator. Be real

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                Heard he was going to.....idk for sure....he definitely wasn't listening to him in the corner mid fight
                So why make this thread then!?! Youre title makes it sound like a fact.

Comment

Mayweather drop his uncle after the cotto win, and brought his dad in. You cannot read too much into what a fighter does after a fight. I really do believe hand on heart that Kovalev won that ward fight. And he obviously felt the same too. His biggest regret would be not being able to stop Ward after dropping him.

Comment

are these some of those alternative facts?

Comment

Fake news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X