Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has taken on the riskier fights in their career; Manny or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    If manny and floyd fight opponents that are both 4-1 underdogs, which fight is riskier?

It doesn't matter what the name of the opponent is, that doesn't factor into calculating risk. Now if manny fights a 2-1 underdog and floyd fights a 3-1 underdog, well the risk would lean toward manny.

What are you using to calculate risk?
    By fighting better opposition for starters...throughout his career. And mostly because he fought guys who were bigger. DLH (floyd wouldnt rematch him...he retired) Clottey bigger Margarito bigger ....Cotto at better weight and better condition. When Pac fought Cotto....floyd was blowing up a LW for the first time to WW (JMM)...what a risk taker! :WORD: Manny fought Hatton at Hattons weight. Floyd fought Rick Fatton! Oh and before Pac moved up Barrera, Morrals, JMM ,Solis
    And in Mannys career he fought around 8 or so undefeated fighters...compared to Floyds 2 :WORD: even that is a risk! Small risk but challenging !!! And you say the same?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      it may be pac, but pac by far??? only if u hold floyd to higher standards. i mean how the hell was a shot magarito a risk??? how do u say oscar was a risk for manny then dont say mosely was a isk for floyd? how do u say bradley was a risk for manny but hatton wasnt a risk for floyd. finally how the hell was morales 2 a risk??? if that fight was a risk then thats pathetic.
      Marg was a risk because of the huge 15+lbs over PAC. Sure marg wasnt the #1 contender in his weight division but a clean shot will send PAC to sleep that's why it was a risk. Just because marg wasnt rank in the top 5 doesn't mean he wasnt a risk for lil manny.

Comment

What is a makes a fight 'risky'? And what does it mean if a fighter has taken on 'riskier' fights?

Comment

Pac has. FIghting 3 times or 2 times every year, year in year out, is riskier than sitting on the sidelines watching dvds of your opponents by a long way.

But you shouldnt set the bar so high for Floyd in comparing him to Pac.

Has Floyd taken as risky fights as JMM has? Or what about Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
            What is a makes a fight 'risky'? And what does it mean if a fighter has taken on 'riskier' fights?
            They don't know, and they won't answer your question because they have never been in a professional fight against world class comp.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Nah not really, sorry I don't get happy about hearing bad things about anybody.
              Well u sure sound like a kid with all the why why why questions. So I figure I'll give u what u want to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                He's not only just a scared cherry picker. He's a "got his dick knocked in" scared cherry picker!
                Yea u tell him girl!

Comment

I'm a fan of both, but probably more of a Floyd fan. No question in my mind Pac took the riskier fights. There weren't many points where Floyd was an underdog in a fight, while Pac even in his recent years had some fights in my mind that were close to 50/50 like against De la hoya and Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Yea u tell him girl!
                    He types like a young girl and says, "Yea u tell him girl", lmfao! Panzy

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Pac has. FIghting 3 times or 2 times every year, year in year out, is riskier than sitting on the sidelines watching dvds of your opponents by a long way.
                      Agreed. Fighting once a year. Retiring in the middle of a hot forming division. Beating women instead of top opponents and going to jail. Using Ridiculous demands to avoid fighting Manny. Meanwhile.....Manny is fighting everyone! Win lose or Draw. Like a champion does!

Manny= Risk Taker!

Floyd= Excuse Maker!

Comment

Working...
                      X