Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• travestyny holding it down by himself against a forum full of trolls

You guys don't even know how to e-jump right. Tripping and falling all over each other while he KO's you one by one

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Floyd was juicing before and during the McGregor camp. His physique and IV was a dead giveaway. I said this in the build up to the fight. Go look at my history if you doubt it. It's funny that Conor was even competitive to me because he shouldn't have been. NSAC even helped him cheat because he brings in mega revenue for his fights.
          Not only that, he used all the trickery in the book.

He cycled Peds, used EPO, strong armed USADA, NSAC the works..

Floyd obviously did everything to win, he did muscle growth, Epo for stamina, and backed up the corrupted industry of boxing in Vegas, Trifecta effect was that obvious..

He took everything to win.. Roids for muscle growth which he cycled during his breaks in boxing, Epo for maximum stamina evident when he got caught taking IVs.. Winning at all cost is the name of the game for him.

The writing is on the wall..

Doug Fischer has another angle regarding the May Pac fight.. Starting @5:28

He realizes that Floyd lately has never disclosed his fight weight and has noticed when he sees Floyd on fight night. His actual words were Floyd is HUGE compared before! He wasn't that big before. Having an extra weight is an unfair advantage. That's why IV is not allowed coz there are so many ways to cheat with it. What we all know for sure is Floyd did 750 ml of IVs and went in the fight with all the cards stacked against Pac from the get go. Cheating to get an unfair advantage is just unsportsmanlike cheating.

This is another question to be answered. Why is Floyd's fight night weight not open to public? What is Floyd hiding?

We all know there's a reason we have weight divisions. Having extra weight is a huge advantage.

Look how amped this fraud is. 160-165lbs easily.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who hugged and ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED user.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
              This video really exposes Floyd in a whole new level.

It stinks 'till this day..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                of course the woman beater *Floyd is juiced to the gills. His roid rage takes over so much that he starts poking white boys in the face, goes on racist tantrums about yellow midgets eating dogs, and beats up a defenseless woman in front of children because D-Leaguer CJ Watson is more of a man.

not only is the woman beater *Floyd juiced to the gills, while in prison, the woman beater *Floyd couldn't stand being in isolation, that the woman beater *Floyd begged to go to gen pop so the woman beater *Floyd can get some dick in his mouth and ass.

1) woman beater
                2) juiced to the gills
                3) wants the dick
                Yes definitely all signs point to that, especially if you're a woman beater. You can do almost anything if you are one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  travestyny holding it down by himself against a forum full of trolls

You guys don't even know how to e-jump right. Tripping and falling all over each other while he KO's you one by one
                  Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Keep my name out that d1ck sucking mouth
                  If you don't want to be correlated with Travestyny Divk sucking Chollo. Don't commit actions that cast you as an affiliation to a Divk sucker. You get me?

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  So Travesty sent his hubby Chollo Vista to come see me on my thread. These two are everywhere together now. They are Hollywood's answer to Branjelina. I will now refer to them as "Travista".
                  Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  WOMAN BEATER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    If you don't want to be correlated with Travestyny Divk sucking Chollo. Don't commit actions that cast you as an affiliation to a Divk sucker. You get me?

Didn't you guys have a 2000 post debate in the Thunder Dome where you were completely obliterated? Didn't they unbiasely vote on who the winner was and it was unanimous that Travestyny stomped a mudhole in you idiots?

I mean damn, how many times does he have to own you guys over and over? He smacks 8 of you around and then you run and PM each other asking for backup

Damn, give it up

Comment

• When God found out that Pac used HGH after leaving Flyweight!

https://youtu.be/ih80WFTCTsU

Comment

Working...
                      X