No announcement yet.

Congress just passed law to make Websites liable for what users post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer

I dont know why people want to beat around the bush. this is the continuation of a slippery slope that america has been on for quite some time....

these laws that have been passed throughout the passage of time that "they" have had control of america and what has happened since then and what continues now is the culmination of what happens when the white man took over the world but somehow put one SELECT group/tribe of people in charge of finance/money and media propaganda.

the incremental suppression of free speech, the deregulation of our financial system, the degradation of the morality of america's sons and daughters through the media they own, and the gradual stripping of our civil liberties....

it can all be traced to the same source.

but people want to beat around the bush.
    people want to pretend its other things that are causing all of these things...
    I don't have time had to listen to the videos though we must remember that there's a lot of pharisees, self hating and atheistic Jews And we can't judge all of them are condemn all of Israel because of these very bad apples

Comment

I just thought of this isnt their a law already that protects forums etc from what their poster post?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        We should start a go fund me page for his commissary.
        I sure wonder if he gets locked up, will he be running with the Surenos or Nortenos? Maybe he teams up with the Paisas.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          I sure wonder if he gets locked up, will he be running with the Surenos or Nortenos? Maybe he teams up with the Paisas.
          Isn't Big Poppa Pump a brotha? He seems BGF to me.

Comment

Land of the free doe!

Comment

I'm telling you it won't be long before you are led out of your home in handcuffs because you hurt someone's feelings on an online forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                This is a very slippery slope..

Don't agree with this at all

from what i am seeing the bill is pretty explicit in only concerning prostitution and sex trafficking.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                  Reddit has already started removing a load of subs. Any kind of transactions involving firearms, drugs, tobacco are now banned. Strong rumors that piracy related subreddits will be next for the chop.
                  They take away our NBA streams, we riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer

I dont know why people want to beat around the bush. this is the continuation of a slippery slope that america has been on for quite some time....

these laws that have been passed throughout the passage of time that "they" have had control of america and what has happened since then and what continues now is the culmination of what happens when the white man took over the world but somehow put one SELECT group/tribe of people in charge of finance/money and media propaganda.

the incremental suppression of free speech, the deregulation of our financial system, the degradation of the morality of america's sons and daughters through the media they own, and the gradual stripping of our civil liberties....

it can all be traced to the same source.

but people want to beat around the bush.
                    people want to pretend its other things that are causing all of these things...
                    Still unstable!

Comment

This is an attempt to stop activities on sites such as backpage etc.

But you bet it will leave more than enough grey area for government abuse.

The internet used to be a free and open place but it’s gradually being taken over.

Comment

Working...
                      X