Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo is Cheating, Using Drugs - De La Hoya is Dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
    Do you not remember he was striped of that belt before the fight for not wanting to pay the stupid fees. The valid reason for not following the WBC rules. He was not the WBC champ before the Canelo fight only Canelo could win that belt.

Do your damn research.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...117-story.html
    he rejected vada long before he was stripped... he was still the wbc champion when he rejected vada... stop embarrassing your self... check the dates next time and do a better research...

Comment

• "Use a lie detector test".

They're not reliable. Canelo could lie and beat the test. Or fail the test and be telling the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I think GGG is scared to pull out because he thinks he'll be sued. Funny thing is, what if GBP sues him for defamation? He should pull out and claim the positive tests are a breach of contract in itself, since the fighter has been proven to have ingested a banned substance! GGG should do to Canelo what Wilder did to Ortiz!
        It's not up to us to say what's fighter should or shouldn't do in that situation. Every fighter is different and at a different point in their careers. Golovkin is probably doing what he feels is right. He's going to fight Canelo and he's going to say what is on his mind. Can't fault him for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          Yes I don't know why that's so hard to understand!! Nobody is forcing GGG to go thru with the fight!!! He has other options, fighters have pulled out before!! If he thinks Canelo is a cheat embarrass him by saying I refuse to fight a cheater and I'd rather fight a clean fighter. That will hurt Canelo but if he plans on going thru with the fight he needs to stop complaining because it means GGG is a HYPOCRITE!! SO basically GGG is fighting Canelo for the MONEY, the sanctioning bodies are letting Canelo off easy for the MONEY and ALL parties involved WON'T cancel the fight because of MONEY!!! #GAMEOVER #MICDROP ��
          exactly! someone smart to understan what i'm trying to say,,i don't understand ggg here,if he pulls out then i have no problem with him complaining all he wants to,push to have canelo suspended and fined,he took a stand here and withdrew,but he's not,thats the thing,if he loses why complain when you knew already according to him he's a cheat? ggg has a chance to make a huge statement by refusing to fight,and say i won't fight a cheater and set an example for others to do the same,but he won't because he's getting his $$$$$$...so pull out and keep complaining,no problem and if he decides to fight then he knows what he's getting into and all this talk is for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
            he rejected vada long before he was stripped... he was still the wbc champion when he rejected vada... stop embarrassing your self... check the dates next time and do a better research...
            He never planed on following the WBC rules. He was not happy with the WBC mandates. USADA is just as formidable. The point is he was being tested.

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              exactly! someone smart to understan what i'm trying to say,,i don't understand ggg here,if he pulls out then i have no problem with him complaining all he wants to,push to have canelo suspended and fined,he took a stand here and withdrew,but he's not,thats the thing,if he loses why complain when you knew already according to him he's a cheat? ggg has a chance to make a huge statement by refusing to fight,and say i won't fight a cheater and set an example for others to do the same,but he won't because he's getting his $$$$$$...so pull out and keep complaining,no problem and if he decides to fight then he knows what he's getting into and all this talk is for nothing
              What's their not to understand about a contract? He backs out and gb will take legal action, which means instead of fighting he will lose money. His hands are tied atm

Comment

• He got cheated IMO in the first fight. I'm sure he feels he has unfinished business. The money is a big factor for sure but he also wants to crush Canelo in the rematch. If I was in his position I'd do the same thing. They have history together before the first fight. Golovkin was avoided as a Middleweight but when Canelo wanted a crack at the title the red carpet was rolled out. The WBC asked G to step aside and allow the fight to happen. He agrees then he gets fed around. There was so little respect for the Middleweight title that it was fought at a catchweight against a guy who won it at a catchweight. Canelo called him into the ring and told him they would fight then relinquished his title to avoid Golovkin. The media and fans were clamoring for a Canelo/Golovkin fight and describing it in terms of a career defining fight. He gets robbed in the first fight and now his opponent fails a drug test. The sanctioning bodies almost immediately declare Canelo innocent before the NSAC has even finished it's investigation. Golovkin has to be incredibly frustrated. He's earned the right to deal with this Canelo f___up any damned way he sees fit. Personally I think Canelo is a very good fighter who also looks for every possible advantage. Catchweights, delaying tactics, vacating titles, favorable judges. Hopefully Golovkin crushes this little cheater and we never gave to see him again. He's a disgrace to boxing and to all the proud Latino fighters that fought with honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                  He never planed on following the WBC rules. He was not happy with the WBC mandates. USADA is just as formidable. The point is he was being tested.
                  so now you know what was on cottos mind months before even happened, lol...
                  oh and actually my point is he rejected vada, never said anything about usada... never said he was on peds or something, it was shady but nothing more...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    He got cheated IMO in the first fight. I'm sure he feels he has unfinished business. The money is a big factor for sure but he also wants to crush Canelo in the rematch. If I was in his position I'd do the same thing. They have history together before the first fight. Golovkin was avoided as a Middleweight but when Canelo wanted a crack at the title the red carpet was rolled out. The WBC asked G to step aside and allow the fight to happen. He agrees then he gets fed around. There was so little respect for the Middleweight title that it was fought at a catchweight against a guy who won it at a catchweight. Canelo called him into the ring and told him they would fight then relinquished his title to avoid Golovkin. The media and fans were clamoring for a Canelo/Golovkin fight and describing it in terms of a career defining fight. He gets robbed in the first fight and now his opponent fails a drug test. The sanctioning bodies almost immediately declare Canelo innocent before the NSAC has even finished it's investigation. Golovkin has to be incredibly frustrated. He's earned the right to deal with this Canelo f___up any damned way he sees fit. Personally I think Canelo is a very good fighter who also looks for every possible advantage. Catchweights, delaying tactics, vacating titles, favorable judges. Hopefully Golovkin crushes this little cheater and we never gave to see him again. He's a disgrace to boxing and to all the proud Latino fighters that fought with honor.
                    complaining about the clen positive is one thing, but to accuse canelo of injecting his belly based on internet pics that someone sent him is crossing the line IMO... 2 things could happen here, nsac finds canelo guilty and the fight wont happen, but if nsac clears canelo the fight will happen and ggg could be legally sued after the fight for defamation and lose a big part of his purse.. so at this point i dont really see if this is going to help ggg in some way other than having a built in excuse if he loses the fight..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      It's not up to us to say what's fighter should or shouldn't do in that situation. Every fighter is different and at a different point in their careers. Golovkin is probably doing what he feels is right. He's going to fight Canelo and he's going to say what is on his mind. Can't fault him for that.
                      Why talk about Canelo and Oscar, and still do business with GBP? Isn't that a little hypocritical? Remember when they killed Canelo for fighting Khan @ 154, and then fought Brook @ 160? I am seeing the same kind of things here. Lastly, where is Loeffler? Why is he so quiet?

Comment

Working...
                      X