• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodley is a pussay ducking Colby Covington

Comment

• Originally posted by Mimms View Post
      Name 1 person that has mastered MMA...

I'll wait.
      Never said anyone has mastered MMA, but to say that a guy will do very well in a sport because he's good at another sport is incorrect in my opinion, sure he could be good, but we'd have to wait and see.

Comment

• James Toney 2.0

Comment

• It would take years to develop a ground game but McGregor is a striker so is potentially a better matchup than someone like Khabib who would ground and pound him. And it will make another boatload of money for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
            It would take years to develop a ground game but McGregor is a striker so is potentially a better matchup than someone like Khabib who would ground and pound him. And it will make another boatload of money for them.
            Mcgregor turns into a wrestler real quick when he starts getting hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Mcgregor turns into a wrestler real quick when he starts getting hit.
              That's the assumption is that if Floyd was getting the better of him standing up that he would try to make a wrestling match of it, unless he was too proud to allow himself to be beaten at his own game. It reasons that the worse matchup for both of them would be a wrestler who would look to take it to the ground firstly.
              Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 03-12-2018, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I think this is in the same ballpark his last fight + Manny was in. That $100M-$250M region.

And I mean f#ck the UFC sold for 4B recently you think the UFC is gonna put 25% of their value into a multi-fight deal with a 41yr old professional boxer who only knows boxing?

Its a solid enough 1 fight deal for the UFC, but its a multi-fight deal cuz who the f#ck is Floyd even going to fight? Conor 4 times?
                That would mean Floyd would have to beat Conor at least 1 time in the octagon

Comment

Working...
                X