No announcement yet.

Mayweather Vs McGregor UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
    Then Floyd is not that guy to pull it off. I said that it could be done but Floyd is too old, too specialized to make that transition. Make it a young guy brought up in a gym that trains for both sports. He could go straight for the champion.
    Agreed. I always picked Lomachenko as a good candiate.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Rear naked choke?
      Sounds kinda gay

Is this it?.....
      It does sound super gay...but what it amounts to is killing a man with your bare hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Money.

Who's saying punches & elbows only btw? I was hearing on the UFC Unfiltered podcast them saying there'd be a 15 second ground rule (basically if the fight goes to the ground Conor gets 15 seconds to submit Floyd or it gets stood back up by the ref).

But yea if this fight happens it'll FOR SURE be hybrid rules of one sort or another. Boxers are at too much of a disadvantage in a 100% MMA fight or hell even in a fight with kicks or ground fighting specifically.
        Connor could sub Floyd in less than 5 seconds but he knows if he takes the fight to the ground he is admitting defeat. This entire damn thing is a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          I don't think the UFC's going anywhere.
          Definitely. If the UFC was a stock its still in BUY status.

The NFL is worth 60B or something like that. Idk about the UFC getting that big in the US ever, but I think its world wide appeal could be 1/5 or 1/4 ($12B-$15B aka 3x-4x what that couple year ago price tag said) of that easy in a decade or so as it extends across borders everywhere.

Comment

Bump.......

Comment

Originally posted by splitsecond View Post
              this is old bastard mayweather is really starting to piss me off. I swear, i'm going to kneecap him.
              it was you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                it was you!!!!!!!!

Comment

Any excuse for McGregor to duck Khabib. Khabib takes his belt and he still doesnt want to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                  X