No announcement yet.

Porter looking suspect as hell here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter looking suspect as hell here

His whole mannerisms and the way he interacts with the lightskin dude at 0:30. Looks like they got a thang going on smh.

I've been hella suspicious of Porter for a while. Don't know what it is he just gives off a certain "vibe"

I've never seen Porter with a woman or even heard about him with one.

Comment

he looks high to me.

Comment

Are you trying to say he is gay? Anyways looking forward to his fight with Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Brook has a woman he uses as a beard....you know...the one he sent home from vacation while he was cruising the gay scene....that time he got stabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            pretty sure he has a kid, FH has a video with kenny and im assuming the girl is his daughter

Comment

There's a bunch of gay boxers. Floyd, Porter, Brook. You know chocolate brownie is some gay ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post

His whole mannerisms and the way he interacts with the lightskin dude at 0:30. Looks like they got a thang going on smh.

I've been hella suspicious of Porter for a while. Don't know what it is he just gives off a certain "vibe" dat I really like cuh
                Just stop it tribe. We know you like that Mandingo stick. Just keep it to yourself

Comment

I bet Porter tried out Brook's chocolate brownie for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post

I've been hella suspicious of Porter for a while. Don't know what it is he just gives off a certain "vibe"
                    You just made me suspicious of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X