Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensational Pacquiao win 2nt means May/Pac 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensational Pacquiao win 2nt means May/Pac 2?

Watching from here in Scotland via Boxnation and Steven Bunce and Enzo Maccarenelli ,(the tv pundits)think Pacquiao has been looking sharp in the gym and seem to think if Pacquiao wins big 2nt Mayweather wil want to make a rematch,i doubt it,if it was Pacquiao vThurman or Garcia then maybe,what does everybody think?

That's definitely what Pac and Roach are aiming for. I personally wouldn't care for it, but since I have a vested interest in seeing Floyd lose, maybe I should. I still think Pac even at his age has the best chance of defeating Floyd, despite what happened last May.

Comment

Lol,i just think to make may/pac 2 big or viable then that scenario would have to involve the winner of a welterweight tournament like the winner of thurman/garcia vs pacquiao/vargas vs mayweather but that scenario isnt feasible til summer 2017

Comment

Lol nah. I'm not buying it

Comment

If I were Floyd I would stay retired. I agree Floyd won the fight but it was much closer than people want to admit to. Lets assume that Mannys shoulder was fckd up (I have my doubts). All Floyd will gain is another $100 million or so and get beat. He has been inactive for what will be two years by the time it happens while manny has been fighting. If Manny was healthy when they fought it was still a close fight to me and most everyone i know outside this forum, Floyd will still have to deal with the inactivity and two years of rust. That being said he may still have the juice to pull it off but father time is undefeated, everyone gets old sometimes right before our eyes.

I would watch it but I wouldnt buy it.

Comment

Mayweather just might fight him again if he KOs Vargas. Mayweather would make another fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
              Lol nah. I'm not buying it
              Same here mate

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                If I were Floyd I would stay retired. I agree Floyd won the fight but it was much closer than people want to admit to. Lets assume that Mannys shoulder was fckd up (I have my doubts). All Floyd will gain is another $100 million or so and get beat. He has been inactive for what will be two years by the time it happens while manny has been fighting. If Manny was healthy when they fought it was still a close fight to me and most everyone i know outside this forum, Floyd will still have to deal with the inactivity and two years of rust. That being said he may still have the juice to pull it off but father time is undefeated, everyone gets old sometimes right before our eyes.

I would watch it but I wouldnt buy it.
                Ring rust is overrated. Floyd showed zero signs of ring rust when he returned in 2009. I know he's older now, but no guarantee that'll mean anything. If anything, the layoff may actually help him.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                  Ring rust is overrated. Floyd showed zero signs of ring rust when he returned in 2009. I know he's older now, but no guarantee that'll mean anything. If anything, the layoff may actually help him.
                  I dont think its overated at all. He will be 8 years older and back then he probably stayed in the gym. Maybe he does now but I wouldnt dismiss the idea that 2009 Floyd is light years ahead of a 2017 Floyd getting in the ring with a Manny thats been active.

Comment

Money is in the building so it might be...

Comment

Working...
                    X