-20% snake.

Dude has a lot of talent.
      -20% snake?

guy needs robust supplement ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        -20% snake?

guy needs robust supplement ha ha ha
        I've read that these pills may aid in counteracting the effects of [alleged] PED usage:

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          I've read that these pills may aid in counteracting the effects of [alleged] PED usage:

very good....

floyd take note...

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            -20% snake.

Dude has a lot of talent.
            Snake
            More like an earthworm

TheBabyEarthworm

Comment

I am on my most generous self today, so I would say that floyd's credentials as a whole up to date is but 35% talent and 65% pop corn...

what's your take?
              Tangalong!

Why must you attack Floyd from this angle?

I hate the guy as much as anybody. But bummifying him like this is ridiculous.

In terms of skills there has never been a more technically skilled boxer ever in human history.

I like Pac better, but he would not beat him with superior skillset. It would be with overwhelming output, aggression, speed and movement combined with enough power and chin to make it all count.

I would say Floyd was 95% talent in the ring.. Outside the ring sure I'd say it's mostly popcorn lol

Comment

So Floyd is mostly a snack,made of corn,that people pour copious amounts of butter on and usually enjoy while watching a movie ? Does AMC sell boxes of 'Floyd's' ?

Comment

Usually I am arguing the other way there brickcity.

I am no fan of the man at all but seriously lol.

I really respect his skills, anybody who thinks they are not top notch is out of there bloody mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    Tangalong!

Why must you attack Floyd from this angle?

I hate the guy as much as anybody. But bummifying him like this is ridiculous.

In terms of skills there has never been a more technically skilled boxer ever in human history.

I like Pac better, but he would not beat him with superior skillset. It would be with overwhelming output, aggression, speed and movement combined with enough power and chin to make it all count.

I would say Floyd was 95% talent in the ring.. Outside the ring sure I'd say it's mostly popcorn lol
                    thanks for the 95% talent & 5% pop corn take on the topic...

that is really the object of the question....

so all in all floyd's antics etc etc is 5%....ok...

have to respect your view

Comment

I am on my most generous self today, so I would say that floyd's credentials as a whole up to date is but 35% talent and 65% pop corn...

what's your take?
                      Unfortunately Tanga, his 35% talent has made him get ahead in life than you using 100% of your talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X