No announcement yet.

Will Rigo Pull A Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Lmao that is like me saying ''Vasquez Jr dropped a SD to Donaire in a fight many feel Vasquez Jr won''

You're so biased its unreal.
    yeah lol come on now

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Lmao that is like me saying ''Vasquez Jr dropped a SD to Donaire in a fight many feel Vasquez Jr won''

You're so biased its unreal.
      I have said its going to be a great fight and Rigo is the WBA Super Bantamweight champion for a reason. Nonito Donaire is just better and it will show come April 13, watch Rigo run, run and run some more.

Comment

The Cordoba Rigo fight was very close. The Donaire Vazquez fight was not even close as two judges had it 117-110 for Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
          That is true but opponents Nonito has faced also got pop and never once has Nonito ever wobbled as close to Rigo. Plus Nonito has withstood harder punches and Rigo gets wobbled by punches that barely hit him. Ricardo Cordoba loss a SD to Rigo that many feel Cordoba won. The same Cordoba who got KOed by Bernard Dunne and was knocked down 4 times in the match.
          Oh my goodness. What the hell did I just read. I feel like my boxing knowledge just got dumber by reading this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            When Clottey fought Pacquiao he knew he had no chance to win so he just didn't want to get knocked out and be embarrassed. The more I scout this fight, the more I see similarities. The only way Rigo can win this fight is if he opens up and thats not his style, he will get caught with either a left hook or straight right from Nonito. Rigo has nothing to hurt Donaire so I don't see Rigo taking chances and will be on the run all night long.
            I am not so sure man, there have been a few fights were Donaire was fighting a smaller guy but ended up with swelling and bruises under his eyes. Rigo is the best fighter that Donaire will have faced and he punches very accurately.

I can see Donaire catching Rigo with a few solid lefts but I think Rigo is going to do markedly better most surmise right now. He might shell up but then again he might catch Donaire with counter that he doesn't see.

Both guys are very skilled counter punchers and Rigo may have a weak chin but Donaire swells easy and I haven't seen too many people mentioning Donaire's conditioning and midsection. I think honestly the key to this fight will be the left uppercut from Rigo into the soft body of Donaire.
            If Rigo can drop Donaire, it'll be from a body shot.

Comment

basing on rigo's last performance, could happen

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I am not so sure man, there have been a few fights were Donaire was fighting a smaller guy but ended up with swelling and bruises under his eyes. Rigo is the best fighter that Donaire will have faced and he punches very accurately.

I can see Donaire catching Rigo with a few solid lefts but I think Rigo is going to do markedly better most surmise right now. He might shell up but then again he might catch Donaire with counter that he doesn't see.

Both guys are very skilled counter punchers and Rigo may have a weak chin but Donaire swells easy and I haven't seen too many people mentioning Donaire's conditioning and midsection. I think honestly the key to this fight will be the left uppercut from Rigo into the soft body of Donaire.
                If Rigo can drop Donaire, it'll be from a body shot.
                What about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                  basing on rigo's last performance, could happen
                  Yeah if Rigo tries to be aggressive, his night could end very early.

Comment

Working...
                  X