Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo vs. Delvin Rodriguez in Play For 12/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good matchup. Delvin can box him but don't see it going 12. If Angulo can prepare well I see this going down along the same way as when he fought Joel Julio. Getting outboxed early but clearly being busy enough to make make the other guy uncomfortable. I will say that Angulo will probably show some ring rust. His last fight gave no indication because it barely went a minute, but I remember him coming off a long layoff when he fought Kirkland and looking slower than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      This is a great fight. Maybe too much too soon for Angulo coming back.
      Yes it very well may be. Angulo will have to return to form to get by Rodriguez, who would have been a tough matchup for him even before incarceration. Rodriguez looked terrible against Trout. Wonder if the 2 Wolak fights took a chunk out of him. If so, Angulo is going to get him out of there.

Comment

Interesting considering the circumstances......

Comment

Damn, tough fight. Great to hear he'll be back before the year is out.

Comment

Guaranteed war, although I think Angulo probably gets the stoppage. Rodriguez doesn't have good defense, and Angulo simply hits too hard for a bad defensive fighter.

Insane 3-4 rounds of fireworks, and then Angulo stops him. Maybe they even exchange knockdowns. If you guys can't tell, this is one I kinda want to see :P

Comment

This is one good match up, can't wait to see this

Comment

Angulo one dimensional

A real Mexican war would be Freddy, EL REAL, Hernandez VS Alfredo the ILLEGAL ALIEN, Angulo. FREDDY a true MEXICAN Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Delvin by decision hopefully he doesn't get robbed by the judges
                  Bad matchup for Delvin. Even though he is a better pure boxer than Aungulo, he likes to stand and fight. That will end up bad for him. Angulo by vicious KO.

Comment

I can see this fight going the same way, as the Gabriel Rosado, faster more tecnical sounded than "El Perro" but leaving openings here and there for Angulo to exploid....outcome you all know, nasty KO

Comment

Rodriguez opts out due to short notice and short money. this fight is a no go gents.

Comment

Working...
                      X