Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the majority of Jewish-American's Democrats?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the majority of Jewish-American's Democrats?

Just to be clear...I'm pro-Jew. But it seems like Jews are so concerned with being liked because of the antisemitism that they try to distance themselves from Pro-Capitalist, Small Govt...hence most of them join the Democratic Party to come off as sensitive, caring for the needs of the poor for damage control purposes.

Don't be afraid of the Anti-Semites and embrace your roots in Free Market Capitalism and all your success & wealth that comes from it.

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post

Just to be clear...I'm pro-Jew. But it seems like Jews are so concerned with being liked because of the antisemitism that they try to distance themselves from Pro-Capitalist, Small Govt...hence most of them join the Democratic Party to come off as sensitive, caring for the needs of the poor for damage control purposes.

Don't be afraid of the Anti-Semites and embrace your roots in Free Market Capitalism and all your success & wealth that comes from it.

the point giver noticed the extreme poverty of the young industrialist and hath donated to help the young poster rise above wretchedness and squalor.

long live the points, long live the green!
    :ROCK:

Comment

Originally posted by the point giver View Post
      the point giver noticed the extreme poverty of the young industrialist and hath donated to help the young poster rise above wretchedness and squalor.

long live the points, long live the green!
      :ROCK:
      Why thank you point giver. The point system of the scene is about as worth as the Fiat currency. If I could only turn those points into hard money and hoard it with my other savings, we'd have something..

Still, appreciate it.

Comment

Conservatives tend to be stricter Christians who dislike Jews, so that might be part of it. But there still are Republican Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          Conservatives tend to be stricter Christians who dislike Jews, so that might be part of it. But there still are Republican Jews.
          Conservatives, you mean the Limbaugh/Hannity/Rove/Cheney types are nothing more than uneducated pro-Israel bigots

i bet these clowns dont know or dont care that Hamas was created by Mossad..that's right a terrorist organization that the Israelis founded

we need more people like Ron Paul who are neutral and dont take sides in holy wars

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
            ??? Why would Christians dislike the Jewish. I bet most Christians would disagree.

Comment

Jews also are more concentrated in states that are majority Democrat. So it's not even going against the grain.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post
                Why thank you point giver. The point system of the scene is about as worth as the Fiat currency. If I could only turn those points into hard money and hoard it with my other savings, we'd have something..

Still, appreciate it.
                Taking handouts now are we?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    Taking handouts now are we?

I would call it voluntary charitable giving from the point giver. Or a donation per the Citizen United supreme court ruling. Nothing wrong with that of course.
                    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 07-14-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X