Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Sillakh be able to get a fight from a top 10 fighter now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's one loss, give him a break.

Comment

let him travel to the UK for a title shot vs Cleverly... nice one

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        let him travel to the UK for a title shot vs Cleverly... nice one
        I would love to see Sillakh Cleverly fight.

Sillakh is no threat to him. Did you guys see how Cleverly dominated Tommy Karpency. My god that kid is a beast.

Comment

Would his team want a top 10 fighter now....my guess No

After a couple of comeback wins on undercards yeah he'll get another shot but not against Dawson Pascal type more the lesser belt holders I always said he should have tried to land a Shumenov title shot and use that as leverage towards the bigger names

Campillo wouldn't be a bad choice he'll fight anyone and doesn't have mouch power that's a true boxing match

Comment

Teamuppercut, is Sillakh still your choice for fighter of this decade?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              Teamuppercut, is Sillakh still your choice for fighter of this decade?
              Yes , there are 8 more years in this decade Big guy.

People think fighters like Bute are the **** when they get hurt worse, has no idea where he is at and the referee gets to his 8 second count as the bell rings to end the round 21 seconds later, the round could have had 30 seconds remaining and the referee would have started over after getting to eight, whatever it took. That was a disgrace and is why boxing has lost its lustre. Bute couldn't take much of a punch and didnt react well to getting hit hard by Andrade. Home Cookin!!!! Sillakh gets that same treatment and he would probably be undefeated still. Would it make a difference. Who wants that kind of win on their record? Sillakh will take the loss learn from it and move on. Bute is undefeated only because of that and has never beaten a top 10 opponent. No I wouldn't consider a 42 years old Glen Johnson with 15 losses a top 10 guy and thats the best he has fought. So why is the sham Bute getting some much love.

Lucien "The Sham" Bute

Comment

uppercut, are you sayin Sillakh shouldn't have been stopped? Totally agree about Bute

Comment

He got caught with a punch he never seen coming albeit same punch he had been catching in the fight. I thought he was too careful. Talent wise, he is the better overall of the 2. Next time up, he should go for the kill instead of preserving his career for the long run. He is too old for that. He let his prior fight affect his performance that night.

Comment

It's just one loss.

He can definitely get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                      uppercut, are you sayin Sillakh shouldn't have been stopped? Totally agree about Bute
                      Im sayin he takes the one good shot takes a knee gets 10 seconds to recover, stay away for 20 more seconds, go from there. He took 15 straight punches most to the head, 3 big left hooks and the last big right, totally unnecessary. He was probably up by 4 points at least so a 10-8 round is not a problem. maybe it wakes him up to start throwing the right with conviction like he can and 5-6 punch combinations like he can. It had the potential to be a great fight to the finish but Sillakh reacted poorly to the situation, thats all. Very few top fighters have never been knocked down or taken a big shot that had them on queer street. It happens, its not the end of the world.

Thats what Im saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X