Antonio Margarito will fight Abel Perry on May 26th in Tucson, AZ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Margarito will fight Abel Perry on May 26th in Tucson, AZ

Francisco A. Salazar ‏ @Salazar_soccer
    Manager Sergio Diaz told me this morning that Antonio Margarito will fight Abel Perry on May 26th in Tucson, AZ #boxing @trboxing

ehhh.... i'll watch

Comment

I'll tune in.

Comment

He's 18-5 with 9 KO's.... 33 years old too

Comment

Glad to see Margarito back and will definitely tune in. Garcia never gives up on his fighters. Hopefully after Cotto loses he'll respectfully give Tony the tie breaker, seeing as they are 1-1.

Heard this is gonna be a 10 round fight? Anyone confirm?

Comment

Maybe he can build up to fighting Vanes.

Comment

How many trilogies ended in KO?
              Because if they had another fight with Cotto, it'll be another KO

Comment

Comment

Who? They better not just think cause he can beat this nobody, that he is ready to fight at the top. If they do a third fight with Cotto, I'll watch it, I would like to see him end Tony's career (how ironic).

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    Glad to see Margarito back and will definitely tune in. Garcia never gives up on his fighters. Hopefully after Cotto loses he'll respectfully give Tony the tie breaker, seeing as they are 1-1.

Heard this is gonna be a 10 round fight? Anyone confirm?
                    Garcia is a fool for allowing Tony to further jeopardize his vision if he allows him to keep fighting. We all know his eye is permanently ****ed now and each time it gets hit it will swell immediately.

I'm sure he will beat this bum but if he ever gets a real opponent again (like a cotto rematch), it will be the same as last fight but prolly with even more dammage to the eye.

Hey, I am not complaining because I hate Cheato and don't mind watching him get beat up.

Comment

Working...
                    X