No announcement yet.

Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
    uhmm, wheres the sign of getting butthurt of him winning? you need to read the article again. thanks
    You are butthurt because you are one of those fans Pac was referring to when he said " Get real and Be Filipino". ! You guys are trying to put too much on what he said. All he was saying was "As a filipino, Why can't you just be happy for me winning close fight".

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT BOSS View Post
      Crab mentality? did you even read his articles? He was a boxing fan of luisito espinosa and gerry penalosa. he is not an exclusive pacman fan like you and the rest of the pacquiao mafia.

He is not being a crab he is being objective and fair.
      Fair? So, In your eyes is not fair for Pac to win a close fight?

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
        fight was only close up to round 8. pac won the last 4 rounds and won a commanding 116-112 decision.

not as big as his first win [115-110] but bigger than his 2nd [115-112]

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          my second article involving Pacquiao since i started writing. check it out

http://onthebeak.com/2011/11/24/pacq...-in-the-mouth/
          Very Excellent written article! Just 1 thing though...add another 'l' to the word "installment" in the 5th paragraph you have it spelled with 1 "l" ("instalment").

2nd sentence of the 5th paragraph reads:

"Unlike their first two meetings where the boxing community was split in half on who won, the third instalment of the fight is different since most of the media, experts, writers and fans had Marquez winning the fight – it’s unanimous."

I would have let it slide but you're a journalist now...so gotta be on your p's and q's

Excellent read!
          Last edited by ronniejunior; 11-23-2011, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
            with all due respect...

it's pinoys like yourself which makes pinoys like the rest of us look bad.

the guy stated his opinion in a well written piece and this is all you have to say?

tsk tsk tsk.
            tsk tsk tsk! I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. Its a good article I must admit. However, the article is putting too much on what Pac said. Is Pac all of a sudden became a racist?

Comment

not after 3 that jmm won. im not filipino or mexican but jmm won all of them, all 3 fights.

Comment

tsk tsk tsk! I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else. Its a good article I must admit. However, the article is putting too much on what Pac said. Is Pac all of a sudden became a racist?
                ts is also entitled to his opinion so why are you questioning his residency and birth place because he has his own opinions? you are a crab

Comment

the difference is, we understand that you are entitled to one while you on the other hand call him butt-hurt for having his own.

pac is no racist but what he said is certainly open to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT BOSS View Post
                    not after 3 that jmm won. im not filipino or mexican but jmm won all of them, all 3 fights.
                    in your opinion, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      fight was only close up to round 8. pac won the last 4 rounds and won a commanding 116-112 decision.

not as big as his first win [115-110] but bigger than his 2nd [115-112]
                      To be honest initially I thought it was a draw or even Marquez winning. But, after I re watch the fight It was clear Pac really won. Not a robbery just like what these people are saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X