Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschkos Belong in a Super Heavyweight division!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Klitschkos Belong in a Super Heavyweight division!!

I like to watch Klitschko fights. But I think there aren't many heavyweights to beat them. To be honest if Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko and Nicolai Valuev all belong in a bigger division. Chris Arreola would likely be on top. He has a good chin, packs a punch and is now very dedicated to boxing. I think he has a chance at beating Haye. I miss when normal sized, beatable heavyweights dominated like Evander Holyfield, George Foreman or Lennox Lewis dominated. I think Chris Arreola and David Haye would have left things "Normal".

Remember, The Klitschkos' didn't ruin the heavyweight divison. They changed it.

Originally posted by coreyg100 View Post
    I like to watch Klitschko fights. But I think there aren't many heavyweights to beat them. To be honest if Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko and Nicolai Valuev all belong in a bigger division. Chris Arreola would likely be on top. He has a good chin, packs a punch and is now very dedicated to boxing. I think he has a chance at beating Haye. I miss when normal sized, beatable heavyweights dominated like Evander Holyfield, George Foreman or Lennox Lewis dominated. I think Chris Arreola and David Haye would have left things "Normal".

Remember, The Klitschkos' didn't ruin the heavyweight divison. They changed it.
    Yeah he was normal sized wasn't he? Idiot!

I really hate when people say the Klits only dominate because of their size. There has always been giant heavyweights, difference is the Klitschko's actually have balance, speed and mobility.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
      Yeah he was normal sized wasn't he? Idiot!

I really hate when people say the Klits only dominate because of their size. There has always been giant heavyweights, difference is the Klitschko's actually have balance, speed and mobility.
      The TS might have a point, if you look at the last 3 men to dominate the HW have been huge guys with similar style of fighting

Lennox, Vitali and Wlad

men under 6,4 simply can only win by a flukey punch, on points they will always lose....i think something has to be done, the height advantage is a big factor, especially if these guys are using the jab to keep the small guy at a distance...

Comment

Valuev would never get a fight if they added another division

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          The TS might have a point, if you look at the last 3 men to dominate the HW have been huge guys with similar style of fighting

Lennox, Vitali and Wlad

men under 6,4 simply can only win by a flukey punch, on points they will always lose....i think something has to be done, the height advantage is a big factor, especially if these guys are using the jab to keep the small guy at a distance...
          There has never been big guys with the athleticism of Lewis and the Klitschko's before. The only person you can truely say was only effective because of their size is Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Keown View Post
            There has never been big guys with the athleticism of Lewis and the Klitschko's before. The only person you can truely say was only effective because of their size is Valuev.
            but times are changing the big guys are upping there game and the little guys are finding it hard to deal with it

if another tall guys comes along and dominates, then i think they need to just do the super heavyweight thing because watching a tall guy dominate with a jab for another 10 years will be boring as hell

Comment

Please go away. Joe Louis Ko'd bigger stronger guys then either Klit.

Comment

Yep another weight division is exactly what boxing needs.

Also we need more titles.

One day I hope all fights will be a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                  Please go away. Joe Louis Ko'd bigger stronger guys then either Klit.

Joe Louis would KO Klitschko.

Comment

Huge fighters have existed in the HW division for a century, they just usually aren't very good. There is a point where size becomes a hindrance when fighting a smaller, faster, more agile and talented fighter. And we have too many divisions and far too many belts as it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X