No announcement yet.

Sparring gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparring gloves

Any have some advice on what brand, average price and Im thinking 16-18 oz.

Originally posted by Red_Kyubi View Post
    imf tech best bang for buck bar non

you got more money pick up the everlast protex 3, Grant or Reyes

you got a lot of money get winning

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Kyubi View Post
      Go check ringside and for 40 bucks you can pick up a pair of IMF's that I'll be buying myself pretty soon. The reason its cheap because it has a bit of pink on the logo which was a mistake and they reduced the price ^_^.

Comment

Originally posted by xxMidgetxx View Post
        Go check ringside and for 40 bucks you can pick up a pair of IMF's that I'll be buying myself pretty soon. The reason its cheap because it has a bit of pink on the logo which was a mistake and they reduced the price ^_^.
        they don't mention it in the website, but those are also synthetic leather. dunno how is it for most people, but in my gym, that's a no no for sparring

Comment

hmmm alright...i was thinking about title just cause im use to buying from that site. but ill check out the others. thx for the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by xxMidgetxx View Post
            just got mine today. the pink bleed is on the white part, especially the lower part of the thumbs

still, they are great @ $40, even if they're not real leather

Comment

Yea I checked on sherdog.net many people said they are still great. One guy also asked what perma-leather meant and the ringside person said it meant reinforced synthetic leather. She didn't know anything else besides that. They are probably the best synthetic gloves.

Comment

triumph united if you can get those. theyre around 80 bucks from what ive heard theyre pretty much like the winning gloves. they have a new version (2.0) out now i plan on buying them this week

ringside imf tech (the black lace ups) are among the best gloves out there. if you got more money go grant winning or reyes

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  imf tech best bang for buck bar non

you got more money pick up the everlast protex 3, Grant or Reyes

you got a lot of money get winning
                  +1 to this.

I got a pair of 16 oz Reyes now, they are great and just keep on going.

Get real leather for sure mate.

Comment

i really like my new 18 oz rivals, they are the same weight but not as big as my other 18 oz which were ATF.

By the way i would not suggest cleto reyes for sparring unless you want your sparring partners to get pissed at you. While they are good quality they tend to be hard as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X