Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just called the cops on a suspicious vehicle in our community center.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Snitch. Htown you cool and all but I hate snitches man. I got locked up because someone snitched on me. For all you know, they couldve been just random guys like you smoking weed or something. I understand trying to protect your hood and the young one's but I think you should handle that yourself until something serious pops off. Just keep an eye on them or question them yourself. Dont be a snitch man when you dont know at all whats up. My brother said that he went to some neighborhood the other day looking for someone's house and some white guys saw him, went into there garage & got something, and then came back out staring out him like he was a child molester or something. I hate it when people do **** like that and it seems to alot of times be white people suspecting black guys of something. Real talk

Homie, it is 12 at nght on A Tuesday and the car had been there for over 30 minutes. I sat there checking stuff out, but I thought 30 minutes is a long ass time to smoke or hit up a girl.

If they weren't doo g anything why would two run and jump fences into the woods?

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
      Lol this made me laugh.

And to Htown, you did the right thing. I read your thread about your neighbor getting robbed or something. You were just looking out for yourself and your family. It's not like you snitched for fun, you did it cause of you were scared of your family being in harms way.
      I swear on my life this is a true story. I use to stay up late all the time when my bro was hustlin. I use to always see a white van start coming around about 2-4am every single night. The only thing I could think of was police & newspaper people but they werent throwing any papers and the **** seemed so suspicous. I told my bro that I think the feds are on to him. I was already weary of the **** because I had just been released from Prison. This went on for about a month and sure enough they sent a whole squad to the house trying to break the door down and had the guns drawn.

Thats not why I told the story though. That was just another suspicous time. The real story I wanted to tell was around that same time I was still peepin out the window and I seen this clown with dreds coming down the street and next thing I know, every car he walked by would light up. I was like, am I seeing **** or is this fool really opening people's doors and going inside. Sure enough he got closer to my house and went in my neighbors cars & moms car. I got my piece, and ran right outside to confront him. He took off running and I ran after him but he dipped up into some cut. After that I told some of my neighbors what went down but thats how you handle ****.

My story was 10x worst than Texan's. I saw the **** go down and I didnt know if he had a weapon or what. If you want to call the cops then, thats fine but dont call them just because you see some black guys in a car when you dont know what they are doing

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Homie, it is 12 at nght on A Tuesday and the car had been there for over 30 minutes. I sat there checking stuff out, but I thought 30 minutes is a long ass time to smoke or hit up a girl.

If they weren't doo g anything why would two run and jump fences into the woods?
        I didnt say they were innocent. I said they may have just had some drugs on them and were smokin weed. Sometimes me & my boys would go in some hood and just park and smoke in the car. We would have Liquor also. It dont mean they trying to do anything serious. They also may be on probation. IDK man, I just grew up like that. You could be 100% right but it also couldve just been some cats enjoying themselves illegaly and I wont hate on them for that

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post

Don't worry about it, you did the right the thing. Better be safe than sorry. Do it 50 more times if you have to. It's your families life that will be endangered if you wanna play the thug role and be against "snitching".

Comment

Originally posted by JCArky View Post
            Calling someone a snitch is some grade school ****. Stop acting stupid and get a ****in life. HTown proly saved a life, its better to get arrested doing a drug deal then to break into my home and die from lead poisoning. I'll straight let the air outa someone who breaks into my pad.
            then why you need him to call the cops for you then? I just dont like snitching man. Straight up, every snitch is not the same. Some is legit but you cant tell me that this **** is legit. What did he actually see? If it were 4 sixty year old white men then would he have called them? Come on now

Comment

I didn't even know they were black, it was just some hoopdi ass car in a parking lot across the street for 30 minutes.

And forget chasing a motherf'cker, and end up like Vernon Forrest? Save that for the next dude.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
                  Don't worry about it, you did the right the thing. Better be safe than sorry. Do it 50 more times if you have to. It's your families life that will be endangered if you wanna play the thug role and be against "snitching".
                  You think snitching is safe? I know alot of cats that would blow your brains out for some **** like that or make you wish they had. Im not even trying to talk thug ****. Again, I understand if you want to protect your hood and the youngings but this seemed more like he jumped to conclusions. Ive lived next to people who were always nosey and just itchin to call the cops about something. I hate that kinda ****. Its not nearly as bad as your homie who youve done dirt with snitchin on you like what happened to me but you dont have to go overrboard with ****

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    I swear on my life this is a true story. I use to stay up late all the time when my bro was hustlin. I use to always see a white van start coming around about 2-4am every single night. The only thing I could think of was police & newspaper people but they werent throwing any papers and the **** seemed so suspicous. I told my bro that I think the feds are on to him. I was already weary of the **** because I had just been released from Prison. This went on for about a month and sure enough they sent a whole squad to the house trying to break the door down and had the guns drawn.

Thats not why I told the story though. That was just another suspicous time. The real story I wanted to tell was around that same time I was still peepin out the window and I seen this clown with dreds coming down the street and next thing I know, every car he walked by would light up. I was like, am I seeing **** or is this fool really opening people's doors and going inside. Sure enough he got closer to my house and went in my neighbors cars & moms car. I got my piece, and ran right outside to confront him. He took off running and I ran after him but he dipped up into some cut. After that I told some of my neighbors what went down but thats how you handle ****.

My story was 10x worst than Texan's. I saw the **** go down and I didnt know if he had a weapon or what. If you want to call the cops then, thats fine but dont call them just because you see some black guys in a car when you dont know what they are doing
                    I understand what you're saying. But it's not about them being black, it's about his family being safe. Not everybody grows with the tough "let me go out there myself with a gun" mentality. And plus, how do we know if HTown even has a gun? Will he just go out there with his bear hands? This is not WWE where Hulk Hogan just takes on 4 other guys without getting hurt and then starts taunting the crowd so that they can cheer for him. This is real life stuff, you can die trying to act tough and then who will defend your family?
                    Last edited by PB32; 03-10-2010, 02:04 AM.

Comment

haha wow yall dumb htown is ****in with yall flicker had a thread about this exept he was the one in the car when cops pulled up and they ran lol

Comment

Working...
                      X