Collapse
No announcement yet.

another vacant belt for cotto! BRAVO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 millions for kicking the popcornguy asss!!!!

dont hate.. just enjoy.. how cotto make it rain!!

Comment

Cause he wanted Floyd's title but Floyd ran into retirement.

And let's be real.. If ANYBODY is going to fight for a "vacant" belt... let it be the TOP dog at WW. Make no mistake, all those half assed dudes you like to throw around like Clottey, Berto and Company get BEATDOWN by Cotto.

Another nugget of reality for you. not ONE name on FLoyd's Resume would have given Cotto a problem. So... I am not feeling Floyd's BS belts either.

Baldomir? Gatti? Kangaroo meat lovin DLH??

Give it up... Your hero Floyd Marathon, retired and your still here like a chick that thinks she is still dating him. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
        Oh yeah...silly me...chucks@@@...
        Yo Shalfi, Is that girl from Miami???? I think I ****ed her mouth in a cab last summer!!!! Oh **** small world!

Comment

Originally posted by ShalafiV.2 View Post
          Oh yeah...silly me...chucks@@@...
          so how are the preparations going for margies comeback @ el rancho ballroom!! ??

relax bro!! u aint got **** to talk!!

margie beat cotto (with or without the ****) cant say nothing about that!!

but why diss cotto.. when he have prove to everybody that hes willing to fight anybody!! ??

i know some of the posters get on your nervs... but the way u reac to it!! says a lot about u as a fan. or as a rider....

i know u can do better than that!

Comment

Working...
          X