No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce and his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
    This thread is absolute bollocks, did you even watch his boxing hour?.

I don't know where to start.
    Bunce would Ko Kellerman and lampley in one night.

Comment

Bunce permanently looks like he is fresh out of the pub lol and as much **** as he talks he is a very likeable guy

Comment

Now that the beer has left my system .

Bunce said that Roach claimed he saw IV marks on Oscar, so you can't blame him for giving the public a bit of insight. What other presenter would stick there neck on the line and give us some information like that?.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
          Na he said:

"IV marks to boost his power"

Sorry but IV is used as a food substitute and in no way boosts power.

In no way does "Oscar and Hatton make sense" Oscar got obliterated by a guy moving up two weight and Hatton is coming off a near career best win.

He lies.

My friend who is amonbg team Calzaghe said:

"Enzo and Sergio leaked to Bunce that Joe was having trouble making weight they said Steve dont tell anyone (Knowing he would blab straight away) what happened next day Bunce blabs a weight problem which was utter fake (As we Bunce haters say a Bunce fabrication)"

Bunce is full of ****, fun but a blagger and liar.
          Wrong...

He quoted Roach, others in this thread are telling us this too. I vividly remember him qoute Roach and i vividly remember Roach saying this in the days after the fight.

Regarding the Calzaghes.....They were talking to a journo, the guy was doing his job.

I'll always defend Bunce because although he rants a lot (his rants are quite funny) he talks sense most of the time, although his predictions have been poor of late.

The boxing hour is a great show.

Comment

Bunce is alright by me,I can see why some people might find him annoying though

Comment

He lies and us Ponce haters say and boxers i talk to "Hes full of ****"

Ponce = Fabrication.

Comment

I love Steve Bunce.

Comment

Steve Bunce is a LEGEND

Comment

the guy is a total tit hes biased towards british fighters and he talks so much **** who gave this guy a job..

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
                      Na he said:

My friend who is amonbg team Calzaghe said:

"Enzo and Sergio leaked to Bunce that Joe was having trouble making weight they said Steve dont tell anyone (Knowing he would blab straight away) what happened next day Bunce blabs a weight problem which was utter fake (As we Bunce haters say a Bunce fabrication)"

Bunce is full of ****, fun but a blagger and liar.
                      On that show with the Calzaghe weight lie he said Calzaghe was also angry and nervous becasue he was promoting. All of this from an interview he saw with the sound off.
                      Who the **** other than bunce could make up that much bull**** from watching an interview with the sound off.

Comment

Working...
                      X