No announcement yet.

No way she is 12 years old? Dayum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Domain View Post
    Yup I do not get why they only banned his screen name! They have permabanned other people for lesser offences then this! this guy actually tried to bait people to click a phish link that can cause serious trouble for innocent people.

but yet he is only banned for 1 month?

Kiddie **** is no joke dude needs a permaban.

Some guys get banned just for fighting and never come back but a kiddie **** guy is the one who needs to get banned for life.

The reason is What about the Other people who are NOT MEMBERS who just lurk on here and happen to click that link? those people got duped and got there ips logged as well...**** is not right.

....I agree 100%!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by !Philthy Rich View Post
      What a dumbass

Zabs back

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        WHAT'S UP P4PKING? .

...ha ha ha I told you guys he had like ten alts. Now Vida knows why she was flamed by all those people for no apparent reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Team Mayweather View Post
          Your P4PKING_2008 turn him red.
          maybe, but the problem is that i hate zab, i dont pretend to be black, and im not into kids ****ing. but nice try mother ****er.

BANNED

Comment

• a hostname ban it's what p4pking needs, that way he'll never come back, not even under a proxy site.

Comment

a hostname ban it's what p4pking needs, that way he'll never come back, not even under a proxy site.
              I think this site should turn over his(P4Ps) IP to authorities for abusing a service to catch real criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post
                I think this site should turn over his(P4Ps) IP to authorities for abusing a service to catch real criminals.

agreed.

just incase when i saw the thread i took a screenshot of it, so if anything the cops showed i'd show them the sn. :lol:.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gray Fox View Post

Is that what that website is?

Comment

agreed.

just incase when i saw the thread i took a screenshot of it, so if anything the cops showed i'd show them the sn. :lol:.
                    Nah, dude you can't get in trouble for it since we didn't know what we where clicking on.
                    It's prob. some b.s. joke by mental midgets going on on the internet anyway.

Comment

• LOL @ Victor's nasty ass.. "Oh, I thought it wuz da Olympic chick"

Haha, yeah right bro. That **** was so obviously either a trap or an actual picture of a supposedly hot 12 year old.

Comment

Working...
                      X