No announcement yet.

what will happen if you fight cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what will happen if you fight cotto!

man i keep seen all this cotto hating in this website . i guess from ppl that dont like him. i really dont see why anybody will not like cotto yes the dude dont smile a lot and is not as cheerful as trinidad.. but if u know something about him he explain to the press on pr , that he in a business of fighting, to hurt and get hurt! there not really nothing fun about it except for us the fans... i wonder some this punk will go in the ring against cotto what will happen. i bet more than half of them wont last a round vs cotto ... lol
    Last edited by williamhvx1; 07-30-2008, 10:06 AM.

Originally posted by williamhvx1 View Post
    man i keep seen all this cotto hating in this website . i guess from ppl that dont like him. i really dont see why anybody will not like cotto yes the dude dont smile a lot and is not as cheerful as trinidad.. but if u know something about him he explain to the press on pr , that he in a business of fighting, to hurt and get hurt! there not really nothing fun about it except for us the fans... i wonder some this punk will go in the ring against cotto what will happen. i bet more than half of them wont last a round vs cotto ... lol
    Any fan can like or dislike whoever they want. It is their right as a FAN to like or not like someone. Sure they cant beat him or they would be a professional fighter themselves. If I don't like Kobe Bryant are you going to ask me to beat him in a game of one on one? Don't take it personal if people don't share the same love for your fighter as you do. It aint that serious bro.

Comment

I'll keep him at the end of my reach and have him run into **** all night. Then after I knock his ass out with a check-hook, I'll bring his wife in the ring and get my tip rocked while he half concious on the canvas. Then she'll tounge kiss him when she done. Clear enuff 4 ya?

Comment

Last edited by RL_GMA; 07-30-2008, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I ignore the haters for the most part. They come on here just to poke fun, just take it with a grain of salt. Sadly enough, most of them spend most of their time on here making themselves to be these boxing gurus with cliques and what not, but just shows they lack the concept of "the Real World". LOL...I read some of these posts that were posted at like 1:30-2am. Like, what ya'll doin with your lives?

Comment

let me put it this way the only boxer i hate is hopkin he cross the line when he throw the pr flag on the floor other than that i like every boxer u there.. but i guess i am more mature than other ppl

Comment

let me put it this way the only boxer i hate is hopkin he cross the line when he throw the pr flag on the floor other than that i like every boxer u there.. but i guess i am more mature than other ppl
              **** puerto rico. Mexico too.

Comment

Originally posted by ICANTLIE View Post
                **** puerto rico. Mexico too.
                no i **** that girl on ur avatar in the @$$

Comment

floyd is the only person that you can't hate on this forum. people throw tantrums and have titty attacks if you hate on him. and they give you red k quick, bitches

Comment

I do see your point about the Cotto hating around here. But i think your how would you do you do against cotto? arguement isn't valid, Cotto and Margarito are world class professional boxers, so more would be expected from them than a normal everyday guy.

I agree with you about Cotto not being as cheerful as Trinidad, Tito
                    had a lot of personality and that made him a more likeable fighter to the fans. But having said that he was also a better fighter than Cotto.

For what its worth i believe cotto had nothing left physicaly or mentaly.
                    now how people interpret that is upto them.

Comment

Working...
                    X