Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinking of converting to Islam...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking of converting to Islam...

... all of these moslim's seem to get better life's than us white english men these day's, I bet if I went around reading the coran and calling my self Sgt Islamabad Ali Blake then i'd probably get the first choose on the counsil housing list and my dole money on time.

but no, if your a white man in tony blares england today all that will happen is that there'll teach catch 22 in school's so that you're kid's can learn to be gay.

But oh no, old Sgt Blake's been "politicaly encorect" agen, huh?

If it wasnt for ian write and alley mckoist in there witty ad's for ladbroke's their woudlnt be a single bit of english ness left in this country of our's.

Originally posted by Sgt Blake View Post
    If it wasnt for ian write and alley mckoist in there witty ad's for ladbroke's their woudlnt be a single bit of english ness left in this country of our's.
    Wrighty is a proper mardy ****. Don't like him at all.
    Saw a documentary he was filming once and he doing Route 66 with some experienced bikers, they tried to suggest to him that he was in a lorries blinside as he overtook, and he should change his technique for hjis own safety. He got all arsey and basically told them he knew what he was doing and didn’t want their help., was pretty rude to these guys. ****ing tool, these guys are experienced bikers in America, and cos Wrighty nips to the shops in London on a Sunday lunchtime on his bike reckons he knows it all. What a ****.
    Last edited by Naps; 01-29-2008, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
      Wrighty is a proper mardy ****. Don't like him at all.
      Saw a documentary he was filming once and he doing Route 66 with some experienced bikers, they tried to suggest to him that he was in a lorries blinside as he overtook, and he should change his technique for hjis own safety. He got all arsey and basically told them he knew what he was doing and didn’t want their help., was pretty rude to these guys. ****ing tool, these guys are experienced bikers in America, and cos Wrighty nips to the shops in London on a Sunday lunchtime on his bike reckons he knows it all. What a ****.
      men and motors?

Comment

Working...
      X