Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats worse Hospital Food or Airplane Food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
    I dont go on airplanes and I've never been in a hospital....i put others in hospitals with my gold mac 10
    I bet you would eat hospital food if was served out of an aids ridden ass.

Comment

if i was served out of kim k's (i dont know how to spell her last name) aids ridden ass....yessir I would lick the plate clean

Comment

I dont think either is that bad really. In my opinion people usually dont like it because it's healthy and you can taste there's not much fat in it.

I enjoy simple tasting food, makes me feel good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chilly Willy View Post
          I dont think either is that bad really. In my opinion people usually dont like it because it's healthy and you can taste there's not much fat in it.

I enjoy simple tasting food, makes me feel good.
          Hospital food healthy??? I eat healthy most of the time. Which hospital you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Hospital food healthy??? I eat healthy most of the time. Which hospital you go to?
            I'm referring to a couple in Miami and one in Orlando.

Comment

I'm referring to a couple in Miami and one in Orlando.
              Oh. Not in New York buddy. Well, maybe there some healthy alternatives but generally its fattening and gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Oh. Not in New York buddy. Well, maybe there some healthy alternatives but generally its fattening and gross.
                Oh, that sucks. Last time I had a meal at a hospital it was steamed rice, grilled chicken, vegetables and a little side salad. It tasted good tbh, not bad at all.

Comment

Oh, that sucks. Last time I had a meal at a hospital it was steamed rice, grilled chicken, vegetables and a little side salad. It tasted good tbh, not bad at all.
                  Isn't that almost like cannibalism?!? You're a savage, Mr. Chills.....

Comment

Working...
                  X