No announcement yet.

Creatine and Ripped fuel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slipx
    a shiny version of Piston Honda looks good??

Compliments from your mother do not count.

as for the ring mat wipe thing, how many times are you going to say that? you're starting to sound like vB 'Red Man' Martin, clearly confused and repeating yourself...

the all-in-one protein consumption method may not be the best thing for your liver, it makes it work much harder than normal; but it's absolutely harmless to your digestive system. a beer is worse for your liver than 200g of protein.

say what you will about what the body will absorb, but one who has more muscular areas than you absorbs more protein, honda.

and I bet you did read up on weight training for months, if I looked like a little ***** like you i'd probably read up on it too lol

when I get a scanner, or a digital camera, i'll post a picture of myself.

Pffffff lol taht's the best you can do? Piston Honda? You memorized the name of a video game character of years back and your knacking me about FNround2? LOL lame. anyweyz, I'm done with you, next time you give an advice, make sure you know what you're talking about before anyone gets hurt.

Comment

I've always found I get cramps after a few days on creatine and ripped fuel as well as androstine (the stuff mcguire used) so I just stick to good ol fasioned hard work thats the best for you in the long run!

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks View Post
        I took both creatine and ripped fuel. Creatine retains water in your muscles so you WILL look bigger even though your muscles are simple pumped up with water. With "bigger" muscles, you ARE able to push or pull heavier weights which in turn will produce real muscles. But once your off creatine, your muscles deplete dramatically. Follow the intake instructions on the label, try 2 months on 2 months off so you don't acquire muscle dependancy on that ****. I never tried the loading phase but that's up to you. DRINK WATER....A LOT. Very important.

Ripped Fuel is scary. You simply don't get tired. You don't. My cardio was pretty ****ty and normally I'd be wheezing after 20 min on a treadmill. When I took this, I was running for 45 min non stop. I was also able to increase reps in my weight training without fatigue.
        BUT here's the catch. I heard Ripped Fuel liquified your blood so oxygen flows faster, therefore your muscles don't get tired as fast. It revs your heart as well, giving you this sudden surge of energy. It's far from healthy though, anything with a mixture of ephedrine and cafeine should be avoided. I stopped after two bottles cuz my heart started to rev for no reason when I watched television. Scary ****...
        did you use aspirin as in the eca stack or just ripped fuel with ephedrine and caffeine?

Comment

I used to take a kickass supplement called HMB. I just picked up a new bottle and as soon as my back is better I'm going back on it.

HMB shields your muscles from catabolic breakdown, which is caused by lactic acid and insufficient protein intake -- your body needs protein so it eats your other muscles to repair the ones you just ****ed up in the gym. Exercise still damages your muscles when you're on HMB, so they'll grow; you just don't rob Peter to pay Paul.

I'm going to experiment with my current workout routine (okay, not current, but up until a few weeks ago when I hurt my back) using HMB and see if I get significant muscle gains. I believe I will. I believe that boxing 3-4 times a week keeps my body from gaining muscle -- keeps me catabolic -- and I hate the thought of taking in 200g of protein per day; I hate going to the can that many times per day and I feel sick all the time when I eat that much. I got good gains on HMB with 1g/kg (yes, kilogram) of protein/bodyweight back in the day, and that was when I was lifting big.

Back then, HMB was $99.95 for a 1-month supply and the stores had to lock it up b/c people would steal it. We called it "gold." It was that good. I don't see why it wouldn't still work -- especially now that everyone has "moved on" to the latest $100/month trend (noXpl0d3, anyone?) and pharmaceutical-grade HMB is now $15.95 for a month's worth.

HMB and creatine was a kickass combo. The first few months of gains when I stacked them were fast enough that people accused me of using 'roids. Add glutamine -- which we didn't know about then -- and I'm excited about what I'll look like next summer. . . and I'll be boxing good, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad View Post
            I'm 18 years old, about 5'9- 5'10, and 160 pounds. I want to start working out this summer and try to increase some muscle mass and get a six pack. I wonder if anyone has ever tried creatine and ripped fuel in their workout, and if you recommend it.
            Creatine can help, but is no wonder pill. Ripped fuel si meant for casual fitness assisting with an energy boost from cafeine and ginsing. If you box you arn't going to benifit very much from either of these. The suplements that you will get the most from are Whey Protiene Isolates, And some of the recovery supplements like Xience. As far as getting ripped Step up some of your aerobics with your anaerobic training add a variety of exersizes to work every angle of your muscles. And EAT RIGHT Your diet will do a whole lot more for you than any suplement.

Comment

Working...
            X