Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      in order to grab a headlock, the opponents head has to be in the armpit.

what is ward's head doing there?

oh it's cus Ward is shooting double legs

lol.

Ward slipped the jab, got on the inside, and Kovalev basically shat himself looking for the headlock. That was more than evident by even the third round of the fight.

keep trying to spin if you want.

Comment

that's why boxing is dying now

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You've been on an estrogen charged rampage since STARTING this f@ggotty thead.

This is YOUR thread....not mine
          i stated facts.

you stated emotional turmoil. women can't see logic. i understand.

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
            that's why boxing is dying now
            Boxin been dying since the 50s go back the UFC forum

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              You don't know Hagler then he's the one who quit the entire sport after A bad decision
              And... he had a gripe and he didn't ***** and moan to fans. He didn't do a million interviews he didn't even speak to sugar ray after that. He took his gripe, like a man, and made a decision. I do know hagler

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Is that why he got outlanded? He never throws combos he's not on kovs level when it comes to boxing he got outboxed the first fight, boxing is not wrestling lil guy.
                But he won the first boxing match. If things go exactly the same way he'll win this one. Kov had a slight argument solely because of his power, take away kd and he was cleanly out boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                  And... he had a gripe and he didn't ***** and moan to fans. He didn't do a million interviews he didn't even speak to sugar ray after that. He took his gripe, like a man, and made a decision. I do know hagler
                  Im a huge Hagler fan I think he's the goat at mw but he did duck sgl for the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                    But he won the first boxing match. If things go exactly the same way he'll win this one. Kov had a slight argument solely because of his power, take away kd and he was cleanly out boxed.
                    I'll agree with you if things go exactly the same way but that's why they won't, ward sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      Andre Ward's fighting style is a disgrace to boxing. He will not win another decision by the football tackle leading with the head, straight into clinch holding and hitting. Or as showcased in the last Kovalev fight, he's lowered himself to the point of shooting double legs in the boxing ring.

Dude is a disgrace. Not only are his tactics illegal, they are boring as hell.

strip away the tackles... he's a 1 handed powder puff.

Anyway, the judges have seen enough. they will not let him win another big fight with his illegal tactics.

mark my words.

just LMAO

You do realize Kovalev was pushing Wards head down in that pic right?

Comment

Working...
                      X