Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As Charlo, doesn't GGG have dibs for vacant WBC 168?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Charlo, doesn't GGG have dibs for vacant WBC 168?

Gennady needs to make a move on and become a 2 Division Champ already. Abel Sanchez is a dumbass.

There's already a fight ordered for that isn't there?

Comment

Lol jesus dude get that man's balls out yo mouf'

Comment

Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
        There's already a fight ordered for that isn't there?
        Aye. Callum MUNDO Smiff vs. "the other Dirrell brother" - the funny looking one.

Purse bid was recently won by Dirrell's people for 1.6 million, I believe.

I hope they stage the fight in Detroit so I can go.

As another poster mentioned in that thread - Andre Dirrell vs Abraham in Detroit for the S6 tournament on showtime - they had a decent turnout for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          Aye. Callum MUNDO Smiff vs. "the other Dirrell brother" - the funny looking one.

Purse bid was recently won by Dirrell's people for 1.6 million, I believe.

I hope they stage the fight in Detroit so I can go.

As another poster mentioned in that thread - Andre Dirrell vs Abraham in Detroit for the S6 tournament on showtime - they had a decent turnout for that fight.
          I was there, people love the Dirrell's over here, and with the flint crisis and the current power outage in metro detroit people need something or someone to celebrate, and Dirrell winning the championship in the Joe Louis arena is exactly what we need

Comment

You running low on material? Getting those Golovkin ducking Charlo threads ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              You running low on material? Getting those Golovkin ducking Charlo threads ready?
              I have numerous threads before Charlo even fought Trout... that Golovkin should already be at 168 to be a two division champ, and I have Jacobs victorious on March 18th.

the subtext to the thread is the WBC's flexibilty to champions. Where was Jermall ranked in the WBC at 154?

''charlo'' lol.

Comment

No need to move up, there's still stuff to do for GGG at 160

Comment

Working...
                X