Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Kelly Pavlik who wins? Whos's the better middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik gives The Can Crushing King a taste of his own medicine!

GGG will try to "street fight" and thats right up Pavlik's alley!!

I see Golovkin doing good early work as it took The Ghost bout round 3 to get warmed up!

Once round 5 comes around is where thing will turn ugly for Golovkin!

Pavlik starts to mount his offense as Golovkin sits there behind a pesky jab that Kelly slaps away and returns fire!

GGG will aim for the body which is when Kelly will explode a bomb on Golovkin who notoriously brings his hands down his waste after he throws a body punch!

I see Pavlik getting a hard earned ref stoppage in the 11th round after being down on the cards by several rounds!!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      Given g strings obvious talent and obvious lack of quality opposition, its damn near impossible to say.
      Pavlik fought and KO'd far better fighters...many that could punch.

Pavlik > GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

I see Golovkin doing good early work as it took The Ghost bout round 3 to get warmed up!

Pavlik starts to mount his offense as Golovkin sits there behind a pesky jab that Kelly slaps away and returns fire!

GGG will aim for the body which is when Kelly will explode a bomb on Golovkin who notoriously brings his hands down his waste after he throws a body punch!

I see Pavlik getting a hard earned ref stoppage in the 11th round after being down on the cards by several rounds!!
        The way GGG backs out with his hands down,he'd be lucky to see rnd 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Pavlik fought and KO'd far better fighters...many that could punch.

Pavlik > GGG
          could easily fold out that way

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

To think G would street fight him is dumb. Hypothetically if this happened, the fight would look like the Lemule fight, but Pavlik would do far better work than him. G would pump him with jabs all night and finish him late, and Pavlik's a warrior so he wouldn't run to a decision loss.

G is far more technical with better footwork, combination punching, power, speed. All Pavlik has is size, Gennady has far more organic strength and would rag doll Pavlik in the clinch. I just don't see it happening.

Edit: In no way does this imply it will be a walk in the park for G, he will get pushed back of course that would be logical.
            Last edited by HWChampion; 10-19-2016, 05:51 PM. Reason: Bag of Bobbish

Comment

It would be bloody wwar,Pavlik would give GGG hell for sure,he is not afraid to fight also fought punchers,hard to say Pavliks jabs and reach would bother GGG,he could KO Pavlik,but would GGG survive 12 intanse rounds on high level idk.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Obviously GGG has stayed on top longer but Pavlik fought much better competition in Taylor, Martinez, and Hopkins. Pavlik's wins over Taylor are better then any win GGG has and took more risks. He was also suppose to fight Andre Ward and Paul Williams but injuries prevented them from happening.

My question is who wins head to head and who is the better middleweight as of right now?
                Pavlik probably lights his ass up ya Cvnt!

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
                  pavlik fought and ko'd far better fighters...many that could punch.

Pavlik > ggg
                  facts............

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Pavlik has 2 feet stuck in cement with basic 1-2's.

just LMAO.

Lemieux knocks that drunk out.

LMAO @ the list of names he fought. most of them beat his ass.
                    Marco Antonio Rubio was KO'd by a past prime Pavlik, but then went on to KO David Lemieux so by your boxrec logic that you use to discredit every other fighter I'd have to say Pavlik KOs Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                      Golovkin by late KO. Pavlik didn't have the boxing skills needed to beat Golovkin.
                      He doesn't need them. Golovkin is going to come forward and get pounded with straights and hooks.

Comment

Working...
                      X