Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian airplane has crashed over Egypt carrying 224 passengers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Hasn't there been like 15 Russian plane crashes in the past few years? That's ridiculously high.
    yeah, Russia has a poor rep when it comes to aviation safety, that's true.

Comment

Didn't Russia just bomb some ISIS mfers a week or two ago? Could just be a coincidence, but if that "plane split in half" thing is true I'm thinking blown in half might be more accurate.

Comment

what a **** way to start the day. damn.

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
        Absolutely awful. At this point it doesn't really sound like it was targeted, but groups will want to take responsibility. Russia doesn't have a great record with plane safety, and they're saying it was due to a technical problem. Plane literally split in half.

But the above post is interesting. If it was attacked, I wonder how Russia will respond.
        yea safety record is not so good, for the smaller airlines especially. although i flew round trip with aeroflot last year, airbus as well, and they've certainly come a long way. good experience.

Comment

The Jihadis did this, didn't they? It looks like the plane was blown up.

Comment

U.S. intelligence: Bomb likely brought down plane

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/04/africa...nai/index.html

Comment

Not sure why anyone would want to go to these ****holes. So many beautiful places in the world that don't have these issues. Why even risk it? Tourism is already way down in Jordan, Egypt, and the rest of the region. This will finish them off.

Comment

some of the victims during their stay.

this one right before takeoff. disheartening.

Comment

Working...
                X