Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name a professional boxer you feel you could ACTUALLY beat in the ring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are these delusional clowns writing. the moron that said he could get tyson fury was good and then the other idiot talking about kermit cintron and making weight or some stupid ****. i have already beaten many of their punk asses but i dont want to name names.

Comment

Tyson Fury... cause he's a buM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
        Floyd Mayweather, I am 6'1 230lbs. I will pin him to the ropes and knock him out.
        Floyd's brittle chin would crumble under your power.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          lol, unless I spit some crayon dust in Broner's hair in the clinch, you know that fool would fall apart if his fro got funked up, especially without immediate access to a chump to brush it for him.
          a little physcological warfare, that's some good thinkin'................ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
            Floyd's brittle chin would crumble under your power.

Lol, a foo' can't hurt what a foo' can't hit. Foo' ............ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by aryan View Post
              what are these delusional clowns writing. the moron that said he could get tyson fury was good and then the other idiot talking about kermit cintron and making weight or some stupid ****. i have already beaten many of their punk asses but i dont want to name names.
              who'd you ever beat, I would love to hear the names....... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by aryan View Post
                Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                who'd you ever beat, I would love to hear the names....... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  what weapon can i use?
                  Plaster of Paris, like Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Plaster of Paris, like Margarito.
                    *Allegedly

Comment

Working...
                    X