Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: Every fighter that I faced that's undefeated, I put a 'L' on their record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAKING_MONEY View Post
    come one the thread starter is a hater/PAC fan man.
    Ad Hominem attack Alert!!!

This is getting ridiculous
    Getting desperate.

and Money
    What are we 12 years old? Do you want me to fill out an application for you:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=605413

aint beat enough undefeated champs?
    Apparently not. Two fighters is all he could come up with in his 17 year career? Two stationary fighters at that.

He couldn't find no undefeated slickster to face that isn't flat footed, one-dimensional as he likes to rag about his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Who gives a fcuk

Stupid ass thread
      because of floyd stupid ass comment...

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        This undefeated fighter nonsense is ridiculous. Some fighters lose early in their careers and then learn from it and become great. B-Hop lost his first fight. Does Roy Jones not get credit for beating him now?
        you are absolutely right floyd comment was ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dog View Post
          And how many fighters stay undefeated very long? I guess Floyd should just fight every fighter with a padded record so long as they are undefeated
          we are on the same page, therefore floyd comment just makes no sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            1. Because I can.

2. It's not pointless; we put his quote in proper context.

EVERY Undefeated Fighter I faced = Two undefeated fighters that I faced.
            Well even if it's 2, that's still every undefeated fighter that he's faces.

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
              Well even if it's 2, that's still every undefeated fighter that he's faces.
              is not about the grammar , is the way he said that, but if you want to use a cheap grammar excuse and deny the real meaning of his sentence then there is little to argue...

Comment

Ad Hominem attack Alert!!!

Getting desperate.

What are we 12 years old? Do you want me to fill out an application for you:

Apparently not. Two fighters is all he could come up with in his 17 year career? Two stationary fighters at that.

He couldn't find no undefeated slickster to face that isn't flat footed, one-dimensional as he likes to rag about his opponents.
                Hatton was neither flatfooted or stationary. Infact, his footwork & upper body movement wasn't all too shabby. In his fight with Tszyu, he would constantly close the gap on Kostya before he even had time to breathe or think. Showcased stellar footwork in that fight. Also Tszyu found it hard to time Hatton because of the patterns in his head movement as well as footwork were so unpredictable.

But it's true that Mayweather never really faced a huge variance of differing boxing styles. Would've loved to see how he fared against a guy like Stevie Johnston, since he mildly struggled with the poor man's version of Chavez (Castillo) would've been interesting to see how he would've approached a fight with a bootlegg version of sweet pea, who possessed a style that he's never seen before.

Comment

Gosh...the posters on this site are so crap.

Comment

That's what he said on the first 'All Access' episode.

Exactly TWO fighters on his entire 44 fight record that were undefeated; Corrales and Hatton. Just two. He didn't even face a 9-0 or 15-0 type fighter in his Pre-Championship days as most do.

This has got to be the lowest amount of undefeated fighters faced or beaten on any ATG's record.
                    He's still undefeated and the p4p king, and a blessing to watch for anyone who loves/appreciates the science. So what's you're point? There is a term for people who scrutinize others who are successful and focus on what they do wrong and not what they contribute to the sport, can you guess what that term is?
                    Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    Id rather he face top undefeated fighters..then some fighter with a padded record...not sure where you are going with this thread
                    This. Except I know where he's going with this: baiting. Some people can't discuss boxing objectively to save their life.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      He's still undefeated and the p4p king, and a blessing to watch for anyone who loves/appreciates the science. So what's you're point? There is a term for people who scrutinize others who are successful and focus on what they do wrong and not what they contribute to the sport, can you guess what that term is?

This. Except I know where he's going with this: baiting. Some people can't discuss boxing objectively to save their life.
                      perceptive human being

Comment

Working...
                      X